76 ~ Aishwarya Prepares for the Night

Not double or triple but four updates. Now, I want you everyone to vote on all the chapters of Aishwarya. And, yessss I have a huge surprise for 20k followers.

Sabhash, padhna bad me tassali se phle vote Krdo, follow Kardo. Or comments to rukne nahi Chahiye kyuki 100k comments hone wale h Aishwarya pr. 

Tune in Aishwarya's playlist and enjoy

Aishwarya POV

"Let me tell you,"

She cut me off and made me sit on the bed. I could feel nervous and excited about it. I did not know but I was happy and afraid after meeting Hukum.

Happy, because he came back and scared because I messed up the things. Although he did not show any anger but I knew he was quite hurt. Not because I went to my home like that but because I removed the golden bangles he gave me wholeheartedly. 

"Aishwarya,"

Jiji's voice brought me out of my running thoughts and I looked at her smiling with me.

"Ji,"

I said in a slow voice and held my hand slowly.

"You want to do it because he is angry with you?"

She asked and I immediately shook my head.

"No, Jiji,"

I said and she asked in a slow and serious voice.

"Then?"

She asked and I looked at her with the silence on my lips. Honestly, I did not know why exactly I wanted it but I wanted it.

My brain was clouded with it, my body was feeling differently. I was feeling so dry without him and there was a kind of emptiness that I knew only he could fill.

"I want it, I mean, he want it and I want it because I want to be closer to him, I want to know him more, I want to spend some more time with him and I want to be completely his. Like, any other wife. I want us to be like any other couple. Like you and Ranaji, And, he wants to spend his old age with me. I mean, what else do I need to wait for?"

I asked and she smiled looking at me.

"You want to do it and you will never regret it in any circumstances?"

She asked and I inhaled deeply and shook my head slowly.

"No, Hukum is the person I trust the most and suddenly my trust has been increased even more after knowing that he never accepted coins in exchange of me. He is the person who made me feel comfortable around people. I mean, I do not even recognize myself as old Aishwarya. I can talk to anyone without any fear of being trolled or judgement, I know I am good and beautiful even if I do not fair skin or best body and best things that might be required for a princess. I am following my passion and hobby now, all because of him. I started liking myself after him. I mean, I know whatever mistake I will make, whatever I will do, he will always be there. And, the way I left and he came directly to meet me, it made me even more confident and trust him even more. I love him, Jiji. I want to give him all of myself to love or hate or care or cry or mould like he want and all I want in exchange is his love, his care, his hate, his heart and everything he has to offer to a girl. From the starting there was a lack of belief in me about this relationship, I mean, I had always thoughts that he is a handsome and young and smart man and I am nothing for him, Like, we are not even compatible for each other and he once said that he has his eyes only for him and now I can feel it. He had been away from me for two months, he was insanely tired, irritated and still he ran to me like I was the only thing he cared. I mean, he could have let me wait because I was at my parents home but he did not. He came and he did not even say anything. I want him, Jiji, I want him all,"