10 ~ Ranvijay Teasing Aishwarya

Things are going to get Spicer soon. And, yes First kiss is on the way. I didn't expect you all to finish the target so soon. But, I have already started writing another update.

1k votes!!!

Thank you so much for making it all possible. Love you all 8000 ♥️♥️♥️

Aishwarya POV

"I need to go,"

I tried to say and realised that my dupatta had slipped down my head and my braid stuck by something.

My heart beats raced insanely and my fingers started shaking.

I gulped and nervously looked back only to see him holding the end of my long hair braid with his hand. A strong shiver ran down my spine as his eyes were staring into mine intensely.

His face was glowing under moonlight and it was making me feel really uneasy.

"Hukum,"

I managed to say but it only came out with a slow voice.

My cheeks blushed insanely and I turned a little. My legs folded to one side, pressing my thighs together. I gulped nervously and my chest was going up and down with the shaky breath. They were turning loud to hear as if all noises around were lowering down when our eyes met.

I tried to place my hand over my chest to keep the dupatta in place as it was slipping down my shoulder slowly. My bangles tickled. His hand was slowly pulling my braid.

The noise of my bangles turned louder as I slowly moved my hand to hold my braid and tried to pull it to make it slip through his hand.

"Hukum,"

An inaudible voice escaped through my lips to request only in signals as I was feeling like melting with the timidness right now.

His gaze was turning sharper at me, my heartbeats were racing even more and I tried to pull my braid even more. My lips were trembling a little.

But, my strength was nothing in front of me and I blinked nervously.

He shifted to sat up and my eyes widened seeing him coming closer to me. My eyes were blinking timidly and nervously not able to look into his yet were not feeling like looking away resulting in fluttering and moving them from his eyes to lips and again and again.

A wave of breeze hit me and moved the loose strand of curls to my face and I felt even more timid. I should not be like this in front of him. Without a dupatta on my head and that too slipping down my shoulders.

He shifted even closer and I felt him coming closer the way that we were sitting in front of each other. But, he was sitting slightly beside my legs and leaning sidewards weighing on his one hand.

My grip loosened on my braid and my hand absentmindedly moved sideward on the carpet over my lehenga. He was so close and his eyes were looking into mine.

"Hukum,"

I tried to say but the words were not coming out, nothing was building in my head to say.

"I will not like you going away from me like that,"

He said and I immediately lowered my gaze. My lips were parted and trembling with the closeness. My brows thinned and my gaze slightly lifted to his lips that were coming close to mine.

My hand fisted on my lehnga feeling utterly warm and nervous right now. The way his eyes were looking at me, I could sense that he wanted to touch me with his lips. Did he love me?