19 ~ Ranvijay Helps Aishwarya To Change

1K votes fast!!!

Thank you so much for 9K family.

Aishwarya POV

"Privacy,"

He said and I could feel my heart beats racing up. My gaze looked at Moni leaving us alone and I turned to look at Hukum walking in with slow steps.

I tried to place my dupatta over my head and suddenly before I could say, hear or understand anything he held his kurta and removed it in one go.

I immediately lowered his gaze and tried to look anywhere but at him.

"It will not be good if people would watch me standing outside the tent,"

He said and I gulped nervously to look at him. There was darkness in the tent and the only light lamp that was burning near to the bed was making his body glow in different ways. I saw him walking closer to the trunk that was there in the corner. He took out a fresh pair of clothes. A black kurta and matching lower. 

"Do you want me to take out your clothes too?"

He asked and I immediately shook my head.

"No,"

I said in my slow and shaky voice and walked towards him. My heartbeats were racing terribly and I could not help but sat down on my knees and distractedly started searching for my clothes. My hands were senselessly moving touching the maroon, white, cotton towels and others.

My heartbeats raced even more when I felt him sitting beside me. I could feel him close to me. His half-naked body was making me sick again. My knees were feeling weak and there I was not able to find even a single pair of my clothes.

"Aishwarya,"

He called in a slow voice. His voice travelled down my ears bringing goosebumps to my skin and I could not help but try to calm down my shaky breaths and asked.

"Ji,"

My hands were still trying to find a single pair in the trunk but he suddenly said.

"Do not you think this is my trunk?"

I felt a sudden wave of shame and embarrassment hitting me like an ocean right to my face and I immediately stood up. Yes, it was his trunk. It only had his clothes.

Stupid me!

"Ahh, yes, I am sorry,"

The words came out immediately from my mouth and I took a few steps back. He smiled looking at me and I quickly looked away from the other trunk that was kept near my bed. 

I had to not look at him at any cost.

He was here, we were alone. He was half naked. I was feeling something in my stomach. My heartbeats were fast. My cheeks were feeling warm. My body was shivering with cold. What the hell was happening to me? Why was I behaving like this?

I immediately tried to open my trunk. But, it seems like the force I used was unrequired as the moment I tried to pull up its cover, it banged back close and I screamed with immense pain.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

My fingers got the cut and seeing the blood flowing through it tears collected in my eyes and I closed my eyes feeling terrible pain running through my nerves right now.

"What happened?"

I heard him asking and walking closer to me.

I pressed my other hand tightly against my finger trying to stop the blood flow that was dripping down and staining the carpet.