25 ~ Ranvijay Gave Aishwarya His Seeds

1k votes fasttt!!!!

Ranvijay POV

"Ji,"

She muttered coming closer to me and I put the towel down on the couch. My eyes were watching her fingers nervously touching her bangles and I asked.

"What made you think that I was angry?"

I looked at her facial expressions turning scared and I tried to smile to make her feel comfortable. She gulped and blinked silently for a moment before saying.

"You left me alone that night,"

I smiled and walked towards the corner to find my hair oil and said.

"But, that does not mean I was angry,"

She followed me with slow steps and when I turned she was standing behind me and said.

"But, you were, Hukum,"

I did not know but that 'Hukum' always makes me feel the distance between us. Like, there was a long way of miles when she calls me 'Hukum'

I saw her lowering her gaze and she forwarded her hand to say.

"Shall I?"

She asked and I smiled listening to her.

"Are you sure?"

I asked and she nodded with timidness. 

I handed her over the bottle of hair oil and she looked at the couch timidly signalling me to sit down.

I smiled and walked towards the couch and looked at my table which was clean and unlike the way I left it yesternight. All things were in place and it was new for me.

"You must never say that again, Aishwarya,"

I said and sat on the floor pressing my back against the edge of the couch's seat.

I saw her sitting behind me. I moved my body forward to let her adjust her legs which she folded while sitting on the couch.

"I am sorry, Hukum. I did not know that you would get this much offended,"

She said in her slow and melodious voice and I felt and heard her moving her hands to pour the oil in his palm and rubbing them together.

"I am sorry but the way we got married must have made you think that you do not mean anything to me. But, it is not like that. If I am married to you then I am only yours. I cannot be anyone else's even in my nightmares,"

I tried to say and I felt her inhaling deeply while bringing her hands closer to my head. I felt her fingers gently oiling my hair and massaging lightly. The noise of her bangles tickling was making me feel at peace and my lashes were forced close to the beautiful sensations it was sending through my nerves.

"I am sorry. I will never say that again,"

She said and I nodded with a slight smile.

"That is like my newlywed bride, Aishwarya,"

I heard a slight giggle from her and I suddenly asked.

"How did you learn massaging and everything so well?"

Well, She was beyond perfect in it. I never thought that marriage would have such a beautiful pleasure in life. Everything was very new and welcoming for me. Growing up I had never laid my eyes on women because I was never interested. Economics, books and knowledge were the only things that kept me engaged and captive. I knew no home and certainly did not want one.

But, suddenly she came into my life and everything changed. I lost my freedom of travelling and it somehow stopped me from grasping too. Having a wife at home was certainly a new feeling for me. It was like a boundation, a sweet boundation perhaps.