75 ~ Aishwarya is Ready

Aishwarya POV

"To...touch me, please,"

I managed to say in my shaky voice and felt him kissing my cheek and saying in a slow voice.

"Not today, Baby,"

He said in the slow voice and I tried to push his shoulder to look into his eyes. He was seeming sleepy and I sighed deeply with the slight frustration building into me.

"Why not?"

I asked and he held my hand and pinned it over my head.

"When you will wear those golden bangles again,"

He said and I realised that he had noticed that I was not wearing those golden bangles now.

"I am sorry I did not mean to hurt you,"

I tried to say but he cut me off.

"You did mean to hurt me, Aishwarya,"

He said and a slight smile appeared on my lips.

"Okay, yes, I did mean to hurt you becau-,"

"Yes, I understand baby, now good night,"

He cut me off and I inhaled deeply with the frustration and I did not know if he did not want to touch me, why was lying over me.

I tried to pull my from his hold and pressed my hand to push him heavy.

"Ahh, you are heavy, move aside,"

I tried to say and he moved to his side and pulled me closer to him. I looked at his sleepy face and I could tell that he was already sleeping.

I inhaled deeply and silently kept staring at him. He was breathing calmly, his arm was wrapped around me and I closed my eyes too in sometime and did not know when I fall asleep.

I woke up when I felt slight noise in the my chamber. I spread my arms wide to search for him but finding him not sleeping beside me, my lashes struggled to fight with the light falling on them to open up.

I inhaled deeply and yawned while looking around in the chamber and seeing him all dressed and sitting on the couch with a letter in his hand made me smile.

He might have sensed that I woke up because he lifted his gaze up and looked at me.

"Good morning,"

He said and I smiled a little.

"Good morning, Hukum,"

"How are you feeling now?"

He asked and I pushed the comforter away and stepped down the bed and was feeling really better.

"Better,"

I said and he lowered his gaze down again. He had already taken bath and looking very good.

"I think you should stay here for a while and come back to Suryagarh after getting okay and lighter with your mind,"

He said and I silently walked towards and stood in front of him.

"I am feeling better and I want to go back with you to Suryagarh. I am sorry for coming here like this,"

I said in the slow voice and he lifted his gaze again to look at me.

"I think its not good that you showed up here at midnight and now in just one day leaving with me. You should spend some time with your father and come back happily,"

He tried to say and I pouted my face and shook my head.

"Was not the two months enough to stay apart?"