71 ~ Aishwarya Realises the Truth about her Wedding

Aishwarya POV

"He did that?"

I asked with the shock and Jiji nodded with the smile.

"Not just that but a lot of things too,"

She said and I could feel my eyes widening with the each of the thing Jiji was telling me. I mean, how could she even let him do that.

"It was not uncomfortable?"

I asked and she shook her head.

"No, I mean if it would be uncomfortable doing with your lover who is your husband and who is your everything then who will be it comfortable with?"

She asked and I inhaled a deep breath.

"But, still I do not understand the right reason for doing that. I mean, could not be love without it?"

I asked and she smiled.

"Of course, it can be, Aishwarya. It's everyones' personal choice of how much he or she wants it. And, you should never let your partner force you to do anything you do not want him to do. I mean, I am sure if you will ask Devarsa to not do it, he would not do it,"

She said and I inhaled a deep breath.

"But, what if he wants to do it?"

I asked and she thinned her brows.

"How do you know? He told you?"

She asked and I shook my head.

"Not directly but I could sense,"

I said.

"How?"

She asked.

"I mean he kisses me, my neck and... he also... you know sucked me... down there a few times,"

I tried to say in my slow and shaky voice and she sucked on her lower lip.

"I think, he is just trying to make you comfortable with him. I mean, did he ever force you to do anything?"

She asked and I immediately shook my head.

"No, never,"

I said and she smiled.

"Then, you should not worry but I want to know something, Aishwarya,"

She said and I nodded.

"Ji,"

She looked sharply in my eyes and eyes.

"There is a difference between not wanting to do it and not liking to do it? What's with you?"

She asked and I thinned my brows.

"It's same, Jiji,"

I tried to say and she shook her head.

"No, that's two entirely different thing. Not wanting means you do not want now and it could be due to many reasons, like you are not ready, you are not comfortable, you are not willing to do that yet but not liking means, you are not liking his touch, you are liking him to kiss you or anything that will eventually lead that to it,"

She explained and I gulped nervously and ran my thoughts deeper to comprehend.

"How do I know if I do not like or I do not want?"

I asked and she inhaled a deep breath.

"Do you like him being close to you?"

She asked and I nodded.