66 ~ Aishwarya Gets Restless

Ranvijay POV

"No, you have to take it completely until you cannot handle one more centimetre and until you feel exhausted,"

I said and looked at her, eyes widening with shock and nervousness. She immediately pressed both of her palms against my chest and pushed me away harder.

"I am feeling sleepy,"

She said and walked past me, and I could not help but smile looking at her hurriedly walking towards the bed.

But, suddenly, she banged her knee on the table and bent forward with anticipation.

"Aaaaaaahhh,"

She hissed in pain, and I immediately ran towards her. A wave of pain ran through my chest, and I held her arms to hold her.

"Cannot you just walk properly, Aishwarya,"

I said, and I did not know, but suddenly, my voice came out a little loud and anguish. Tears filled in her eyes, and she hissed while looking into my eyes.

I immediately inhaled a deep breath and lowered my gaze.

"Okay...okay...okay, I am sorry, baby, I am sorry,"

I said, and a tear slipped from her eyes, and I gently pushed her to make her sit on the couch.

"Sit here,"

I said slowly this time and sat in front of her.

A few more tears rolled down her cheeks, and I lowered my gaze to the hem of her skirt and held it to pull it up.

She hesitated even before I could lift an inch, and I could not help but say.

"I have seen enough, Aishwarya,"

I could feel her leg shivering slightly, and I pulled her skirt up to her knee only to see a fresh trail of blood caressing her soft and dark skin.

I inhaled a deep breath and looked at her.

"What? I did not do it purposely,"

She said, and I looked at her lips, quivering with the pain.

"Of course,"

I muttered and stood up while saying.

"Stay here,"

I walked to my Almirah and took out the bandage and turmeric powder I had kept for emergencies.

Taking both things back to her, I lowered to my knees and looked at her, washing her tears off her cheeks.

"Sometimes, I just want to scold you so hard that you end up crying and sobbing,"

I said in a slow voice, and she pouted looked at me and sobbed a little.

"It's hurting,"

She said in a voice I collected the turmeric powder in the cotton ball and looked at her.

"It will hurt more,"

She thinned her brows and looked at me with slightly angry eyes.

I lowered my back again and applied the turmeric powder at the best of my slowest, and she immediately winced in pain.

"Aaaauchh,"

I held her calf firmly with one of my hands and blew slowly over her wound and looked at her looking at her wound like a child does.

Sometimes, she was just too cute. Like a cute little baby. Especially when she looks at me with those innocent eyes and amazed expressions.

"Aaahhh,"