21 ~ Ranvijay Got Angry

1k votes fastttt.

Aishwarya POV

"Hukum,"

I said in a slow voice and felt his hand gently touching my arm that was under my head.

"Hnn?"

He asked in the same slow voice and I did not know why I was suddenly feeling like crying.

My body was feeling cold and the visuals of my childhood were dancing in my brain with my closed lashes.

I inhaled a deep breath and moved my face a little away from his warm and comfortable chest to look at his face.

He also looked into mine and I felt him slowly moving his hand from my hand he was holding gently to my hair strands that were coming across my face to tuck it behind my ear.

I blinked feeling good about him being with him.

Honestly, I had never felt this before. It was surely making me feel things I could not describe but now it was making me feel comfortable and better with him.

And, moreover, his thinking that I was fortunate for him was making me feel better. No one had ever said this to me. But, still, I did not believe it. 

Every time my presence had affected people adversely then how was it possible that I was fortunate for him?

Suddenly, he shifted a life and pulled me closer to make me place my face on his upper chest. My forehead touched his jaw and he asked.

"Do you want to say something?"

I looked up at his face by placing my chin on his chest. I felt him carefully moving my open hair away from my cheeks looking at me with the soft and patient eyes no one ever had for me.

All my life I had only witnessed anger, disappointment, and negativity in the people's eyes around me. And, until now, until I had met him, I did not even know it.

I inhaled deeply and lowered my gaze to his black kurta and tried to ask.

"Hukum, do you like me?"

My heartbeats raced up immediately as the fear of him saying 'No' bubbled quickly after putting the question up.

"Yes,"

But, he immediately replied.

I gulped and blinked nervously to look into his eyes.

"Why? you are such a handsome and beautiful man. You could have find a beautiful woman. Someone with fair complexion, education, knowledge, who look like a princess and more suitable for you,"

I said in a slow voice and I saw him clicking his tongue and rolling his eyes a little away.

His silence made me feel an ache in my chest and then his voice caught my attention back.

"Yes, you are right. But, now I am married to you. What do you suggest?"

He asked and I nervously moved off his chest and sat up a little putting my weight on my one hand. My breathing was slowing down as a few scenarios were building up in my mind. He did not deserve me. He was an intelligent man and anyone would agree to that.

I thinned my brows a little and looked at my hand that was resting on his midriff. His fingers were touching my bangles waiting for my answer and I tried to say.

"Another marriage,"

He inhaled a deep breath and blinked his eyes silently and moved his hand off my bangles and rolled his eyes before bringing his gaze back to me.