80 ~ Once Again

17+ Update!!!

Aishwarya POV

The attendee left after informing about the warm water and he pushed the comforter away from us. I moved aside letting him stand up and wrap the cotton towel around his waist while wrapping myself with my dupatta.

He smiled looking at me and collected me in his arms all of sudden. 

"Hehehe,"

I giggled and timidly hid my face in his chest as he took me in his arms and started to walk towards the bathing room.

"It's past midnight and we are still awake. You will get late for your work tomorrow,"

I tried to say in the slow voice while drawing small circles on his chest.

"I am free for next two days. Bhaisa allowed me a little rest,"

He said and I looked at him with the slight smile. He put me down on the slab of the pool and sat beside me to check the water of the pool. The attendee must have took out a few buckets of cold water from it and added boiling water to make it warm.

I saw him dipping his hand in the pool silently and suddenly he splashed the water right to my face and my eyes widened.

He laughed a little and I sighed.

"Hukum,"

I laughed too and looked at him sitting inside the pool. Holding my forearm he slowly pulled me inside the water and made me sit in his lap.

I hesitated a little but when he lovingly wrapped his arms around me, I leaned back against his chest and placed my head on his shoulder. He rubbed his cheek against mine lovingly and I could not help but close my eyes with the waves of soothing comfort his gestures were sending me.

I felt him kissing my cheek gently and he called me slowly.

"Aishwarya,"

I inhaled deeply feeling the hoarseness in his voice and hummed slowly.

"Ji,"

His fingers gently feathered my arms from my shoulders to my wrist, tickling the bangles.

"Are you okay? Did it hurt a lot?"

He asked in a slow voice and I opened my eyes and looked at him. Our faces were just inches apart, our eyes drowning deep into each other's and I shook my head slowly.

"Not the pain I was expecting but the one I might crave for the rest of my life,"

I said slowly and his lips spread into a beautiful smile. I sucked on my lower lip seeing the tip of his lips lifting up and dimples appearing on his cheek.

He inhaled deeply and fluttered his gaze between my eyes and lips. I could not stop myself from lifting my hand to touch his cheek. I felt him gently holding my wrist over my bangles and slowly leaned in closer. 

I inhaled deeply bringing his lips over mine and he parted his lips and sucked both of my lips passionately. His pace was slow but the pull was firm enough to make out of breath just in few moments.

As my heart beats raced with the urgency and depth in his kiss, my lips pulled back a little. But, his hand quickly from my wrist to my neck, preventing me to move even the slightest inch and he breathed into my mouth.

"You are the sweetest fruit of patience one could ever get, Aishwarya. Men can happily die for a fair, beautiful girl but never know what kind of pleasure and sweetness a girl like you can offer. With your each moan I have felt a layer of Ranvijay breaking inside me. You have shown me a side of me that I hardly knew existed. In my whole life, I have never even imagined to near to be a girl but with you, I want to test the limits of my desires, I want to break all the levels of your patience, Aishwarya,"