64 ~ Playful Questions of Ranvijay

Aishwarya POV

"You tell me, what do you think I want to do with you?"

He asked and I felt a tint of blush rising up to my cheeks.

I lowered my gaze and the visuals of what jiji told me about biting him back and pleasing him was blurring my brain. I sucked on my lower lip not able to understand if should I tell him or not.

I mean, I was confused if he was thinking what I was thinking or not. What if he was not thinking what I was thinking.

I inhaled a deep breath out of frustration and shook my head.

"I do not know. I mean, I know you want me to do the business, create a name of my own and love the way I am but...,"

I stopped myself as I was blabbering senselessly. It was like I wanted to say something else but not knowing what was going through his mind, I was trying to keep it sensible.

He smiled a little and lifted my chin up a little to make me look at him.

"That I want, no doubt but what do you think I want right now?"

He asked in a slow and teasing voice and I gulped nervously. I blinked silently and looked into his eyes. They were looking soft yet devilish and playful.

"Give me a hint?"

I said in a slow voice and touched the base of his neck with my finger and he just smiled looking at me.

"Do a wild guess, Aishwarya,"

He said and I looekd at the point of my index finger drawing small circle on his skin while trying to figure out what to say. Like, I was confused in a few options.

First one was the thing what Jiji told me about biting him back. She called it a Love Bite. And, other I was confused if he wanted me to please him. I mean, like taking that in my mouth.

The thought alone made me swallow and blush.

"Hukum, umm, I think... I mean, I think...,"

I tried to say but nothing was coming out of my mouth. 

He kept brushing my chin slowly and I immediately straightened up and pushed my hair back saying.

"I am feeling sleepy now,"

I could not say it.

But, before I could go any far away from me, I felt my wrist being held my him firmly. My bangles tickled under his hold and I slowly turned to look at him.

The short strands of my hair danced on the side of my face and I looked at my hand held by him.

Lifting my gaze, I looked into his eyes. He was looking sharply and deepy into mine and I could feel a whole conversation happening without even uttering a single word.

A part of me wanted him to pull me to back to him but other part of me was feeling too nervous after knowing that he still had not told me what he wanted from me.

I felt his hold loosing up on my wrist and eventually he left my hand and muttered in a slow voice.

"Good night,"

I felt tightness in my chest and lowered my gaze.

I kept standing there for a few moments and he kept staring at me until I chose to take a few steps back towards the bed and eventually laid down covering myself with the comforter.

Closing my eyes, I tried to calm down my wandering thoughts and fast heartbeats and tried to sleep.

But, the moments we shared and everything was making me feel drown deep the thoughts.