72 ~ Aishwarya Leaves Suryagarh

Aishwarya POV

My heart was breaking as I started to write.

"Hukum,

Hume gyaat nahi tha ki aap is rishte me hamare Saath ye bandhe hue hai. Samajh hi nahi aa raha ki Kya kahe parantu ye jaante hue ki is rishte ki sachai Kya hai, hum yaha reh nahi paenge. Hum Songarh laut rahe hai.

Aishwarya,"

"Hukum,

I did not know that you were tied in this relation like this. I am not able to understand what to say but after knowing the reality of our relation, I cannot stay here anymore. I am going back to Songarh.

Aishwarya,"

I rolled the letter and wiped the fresh tears that were running down my cheeks. I did not know what to do but I could not face him after knowing that he was forced into this marriage and unlike me he never even showed it to me.

I mean, from the beginning he behaved like our marriage was normal and simple and there was nothing between us.

But, how could I even believe him. How the hell I forgot that he was such a handsome man and every women would fall to her knees for a man a like him. He did not need me, he never needed me. He was just playing his part for those 100000 gold coins.

How could my father do that to me?

How could he even think of it.

I stood up from the writing table and left the letter there for him.

"Moni,"

I called her and she tensely looked at me.

"Can you pack my things up?"

I asked and she immediately walked to me.

"But, why Princess? Why? Are you going somewhere? Is anything wrong? Why are you crying? What happened?"

Her questions made me break into the cries even more and I could not help but shook my head and say.

"Nothing, I want to meet my father,"

I managed to say and she slowly nodded.

"Okay, but are you sure that you are okay?"

She asked and I nodded again.

My head was suddenly aching with all the memories that were clouding my brain. I did not know how could he do that to me?

Well, I was nothing for me.

Why would he even consider doing it for a girl like me?

I mean, that's why he never protested the wedding and did not even try to look at me before the wedding. Because, he only needed coins for his Kingdom, for his people. That's what he was.

"Moni,"

I called her again and she lifted her gaze to look at me.

"Ji,"

She said and I sat down on the couch.

"Can you ask the palanquin to get ready? I want to leave now,"

I said and she thinned her brows.

"But, Princess, Ranaji and Ranisa have went for temple. Let them come back,"

She said and I shook my head.

"No, I want you to inform them once I leave,"

I said and she looked at me.

"But, are you okay? Why are you in a hurry?"