18 ~ Ranvijay Bit Aishwarya

1K votes fasttt!!!

Sorry for the late update. 

Aishwarya POV

My breathing turned faster and I could feel myself drowning deep and deep. My body felt lighter. The brightness was around there but it slowly turned darker as I was drowning even deeper in the water as if I had lost all control me. What a humble reminder of your true existence. With your power and brain, you could conquer anything but when nature hits you are nothing but a particle of dust.

I could not breathe, my legs longing to find the surface inside the water but it was not coming into contact.

My hands and legs were moving trying to grab or find Hukum but I was not able to catch him.

Hukum.

When I tried to call him. My throat filled with water. For a few good moments, I felt as if I was lost in the depth of water. The fear of getting died was running into my body. I had never been that afraid in my whole life. My brain started to get blank and black. I could feel the cold water touching every inch of me even invading my utter privacy without my permission.

My hands were moving around trying to catch him. My eyes shut close and I tried to move my hand to reach the surface of the water which was seeming absolutely impossible.

I was lost, frightened and scared to the core. I could not see anything, it was freezing cold and I could find Hukum anywhere around me.

Suddenly, I felt two warm hands gently wrapping around my waist followed by a chest against mine.

His hold tightened around me and I felt him moving his hand in the water and in a few moments we finally reached to the surface.

The moment my nose came out of the water.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh- Aahhhhhhhhhhh- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh- Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I inhaled a very deep breath. My heartbeats were racing very insanely, my breathing was shaky, I could feel getting faint any moment and I immediately wrapped my arms around his shoulder. The water was still going into my mouth and I blinked nervously to clear my vision.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh- Aahhhhhhhhhhh- Ahhhhhhhhhhhh- Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,"

I inhaled a few more deep breaths and I felt him moving me to the other side of the river. The water was still getting into my nose and I could not help but wrap my arms around his shoulder tightly and pull myself a little up. My cheek touched his and I could feel my lips trembling due to the freezing cold water.

"It's cold,"

I managed to say and I felt his hand touching the back side of my waist. His palm was big and I could not help but close my eyes giving in to the touch. I hid my face in his chest and in a few moments I felt him breaking the hug.

He pushed me against the big finely curved stone in the corner of the river where the water was relatively very less to the middle part of the river. My eyes immediately blinked rapidly to clear my mind and thoughts.

I looked at him inhaling deep with the parted mouth. His lips had turned wet and water droplets falling down his hair strand and even his lips.

There was a slight smile on his face and I lowered my gaze with the timidness.

Out of where my gaze noticed Ranaji and Jiji on the other side of the River. I could not hear them but they were laughing. Jiji had her arms wrapped around his shoulder and I looked at Ranaji leaning in closer to kiss her on the lips. They were looking very small from this far but visible enough.