57 ~ Ranvijay And Aishwarya Asks for the Leave

Aishwarya POV

After taking the bath I came out of the bathroom and got dressed in the bright pink attire. My brain was still clouded with the idea of taking it into my mouth.

In one word I was becoming insane.

It was like the more time I was spending with Hukum, the things I were learning and it was dirty, thrilling yet exciting except the part which was there beyond imagination that means the Reality.

It was seeming fine and sensational to imagine but the imagination of doing it in reality was freaking me out.

But, my body was working totally opposite to my brain.

It was making me feel things the more I did not feel them. And, it was strong and too much for me.

I heard the faded noise of water running in the bathing room and realised he was in now.

I braided my hair and placed the dupatta on my head after getting dressed. Adding the vermillion in the partition of my hair at last , I remembered the moment he bit me harsh yet slowly on my forearm, an inch above the pile of bangles were ending.

It still had faded mark of his teeth but honestly it felt good.

I mean I was bitten my sister's kid and their grip was so sharp that it made me cry sometimes but the way Hukum bites, its different.

It made me feel butterflies with pain. Like the pain felt pleasing.

Was I getting mad?

I was.

For sure.

"Ready?"

I startled a little with his voice and lifted my gaze to look at him walking towards the dressing table. He was raking his fingers into his wet hair and as usual he was looking so handsome after taking a bath. He wore the white kurta with the matching lower and stood behind me.

He was looking himself in the mirror. I was not even bothering him by standing between him and the mirror because my height was so short that it was ending till his shoulder only.

"Hukum,"

I said and he leaned forward, slightly over to grab the wooden comb from the table.

"Hn?"

He hummed and combed his hair back a little as his usual style.

"What did you mean by directly?"

I asked as I was hanged to that part of our conversation.

He smiled all of sudden and his gaze lowered to me through the reflection of the mirror.

"I will tell you when you will be ready for it,"

He said and I thinned my brows.

"That means after Ranaji and Jiji will have babies,"

He smiled and pulled my dupatta off my head and cupped my nape from behind.

I softened under his touch and felt him leaning in and kissing my cheek softly.

"No, you will know whenever you will be ready,"

He said and I thinned my brows.

"How?"

I immediately asked and he leaned in closer to my ear.

"You will feel an uncontrollable urge to be near me, you will wait senselessly for me, you will crave me like I am the only one who you need in the moment,"