40 ~ Ranvijay Asks Asihwarya to Lie

1K votess fast!!!

Aishwarya POV

He had fallen asleep in no time and I tried to concentrate on getting ready.

I added all the necessary pieces of jewellery. The armlets, the golden bangles, the rings, the necklace, the chain, the headpiece and everything a married woman should wear. A nose ring too.

After wearing those, I silently moved my hand back to braid my hair.

I braided my hair and pushed my braid back.

I inhaled a deep breath and looked at him sleeping peacefully. Still.

A slight smile appeared on my face looking at him. Now, he was seeming at peace.

The sensations that had built in me now have faded away but there was a slight burning in my core. Maybe with the hair removal or maybe because of what happened before.

But, It was not menstruation. I had checked a thousand times.

And, I only feel this whenever we come close and something happens between us.

And, strangely it was feeling good and crazy.

The thought of taking out his clothes crossed my mind and I immediately walked towards his clothes trunk without giving it any second thought.

I took out a white pair of kurta and lower for him and a matching maroon overcoat.

I took out a matching shawl and turban for him too.

After that, I sorted out his rings and ornaments.

The bright rays of the sun fell into the chamber and he visibly stiffened with it.

"Hukum,"

I tried to call him in a slow voice and he did not move even an inch.

"Hukum,"

I called again, louder this time and he inhaled a deep breath.

His hand moved forward towards me lazily and I took my hand forward to him confusingly.

He held my hand and I felt him slowly pulling me closer to him and making me sit on his knees.

He wrapped his hand around my waist and I lowered my gaze to his middle part which was covered with the towel.

It was not hard and long now. Where did it go?

I gulped.

It was strange.

I saw him opening his eyes lazily and looking at me.

His fingers were feeling warm around my skin and I saw him leaning in closer.

"Thank you, Aishwarya,"

He muttered in a slow voice and I felt his other hand gently cupping my cheek.

His fingers were feeling warm and I tried to ask.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded and kissed my cheek lovingly.

"Yes, more than okay. Thank you so much,"

He muttered and kissed my cheek again.

"You are not incapable of understanding, Aishwarya. You are the most understanding person I have ever met. You are so beautiful,"

He said and I felt a strong shiver running down my spine.

"You think?"

I asked immediately considering the way I was looking and he nodded lazily.