77 ~ Aishwarya Asks Ranvijay for the Sin

17+ Update!!!

Aishwarya POV

I could feel his warm presence behind me, and I inhaled deeply in the sleep without even opening my eyes. I could feel the warmth of the comfort beneath me, and I tried to feel up the surface beneath my palm and realised that it was the bed.

I blinked, trying to fight my deep sleep and realised that it was our chamber, and it was dark with very dim lighting around and curtains drawn.

I could feel his fingers gently caressing my bare midriff and waist, and I stretched myself under the comforter and heard him whispering slowly in my ear.

"Hey, baby,"

His voice made me feel a slight tremble in my thighs, and I shifted slowly to turn myself towards him.

"Where were you?"

I asked with a sleepy voice, and the moment I placed my hand on his bicep, I realised he was topless.

"Studying,"

He said slowly, and I felt him slowly and featherly kissing my lips.

"I was waiting for you,"

I tried to say in between the kisses, and he asked in a slow voice while his lips were touching mine gently.

"How are you feeling now?"

I tried to look into his eyes, which were looking tired yet loving.

"Like never before,"

I said in the slow voice and moved my hand to cup his cheek slowly; he closed his eyes, rubbed his cheek against my palm slowly, and said in a slow voice.

"I missed you so much, Aishwarya,"

His slow and tired voice made me feel warm in my cheeks, and I blinked silently while trying to say.

"I missed you too, Hukum,"

I said and I could feel him gently and slowly caressing my bare midriff. His finger slowly touching my waist chain and I arched my body a little when I felt his finger close to my belly below my navel. 

His hand were warm and his lips sucking mine slowly made me close my eyes and I could feel him shifting closer to me.

"Hukum,"

My voice came out slowly, and he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me silently before slowly shifting his gaze low to my revealing chest.

"Hnn,"

He hummed and I gulped nervously feeling him tracing my lower abdomen with his long fingers. His finger were making me dance under his touch.

"Have you had dinner?"

I asked in a slow voice and he nodded while lifting his gaze up.

I tried to turn to face him and he leaned his lips to my forehead.

"You should not have left like that, Aishwarya,"

He said and I inhaled deeply and felt his finger slowly moving towards the knot of my skirt.

"I am sorry, Hukum. I will never do that again,"

I said in the shaky and trembling voice and I felt him pulling the knot of my skirt and slowly pushing his hand inside.

My belly shivered and I blinked nervously and looked blankly into his eyes.

"Good, but I loved that you took step for yourself. You stood for the thing you did not like,"