43 ~ Ranvijay Commits to Aishwarya

1K Votess Fastttt!!!

Thank you so much for sending so many well wishes when I was sick. I did not know what happened all of a sudden. I was good. I had lunch and laid down and in half an hour I was like burning at 103 degrees. My eyes were burning hot and I was literally crying. Without a fan, I was having 3 comforters and for a moment I thought I would die before turning 25. But, seems like I have to write so many books yet.

Thank you so much for all your well wishes. I am perfectly fine now. 

By the way, Waiting for 400 followers to reach another milestone. Hope it could be possible before my Birthday.

Aishwarya POV

"You should go and take a bath before I end up kissing you harshly,"

I shuddered at his words and my smile vanished.

I blinked and looked at his eyes gazing at me intensely. It was neither soft nor it was dangerous instead it was more like he was seeing through me. Like, his gaze was penetrating me. Deeper.

I immediately lowered my gaze to break the tensing eye contact and stood up.

"Ji,"

I managed to say and walked inside my old bathing room. The place where I had grown up, the place I wished I could stay forever.

But, things change.

And, rather rapidly than one could imagine.

A slight smile appeared on my face realising how things had changed for me. There was a time when I did not want to get married and now all I wanted was to return to my new home and new family.

Well, I was feeling that the blood relations didn't need to work best for you. Someone with non-related blood could also make you feel at home.

Like Hukum, like Jiji and Devarsa.

They felt like home and strangely I was missing them already.

Once there was a time when I craved for my sisters and my family. I lied to wait for them to come to visit the Empire, so I could talk, feel or move.

But, now, it was not feeling the same.

And, I was feeling slightly guilty about it that my feelings were shifting from my sisters to my other family.

I undressed and sat on the stool to take a bath.

Unlike Suryagarh, we did not have huge pools to take and enjoy the bath rather we had stone stools and vessels to get one.

Well, only my father's chamber had the pool facility here.

Because we could not afford so much water. Songarh was away from the river and built on a hill. It was pretty difficult to access water from the rivers. There were wells and a pond in the Empire but it required a lot of hard work of attendees to pull out the water.

I pushed the metallic vessel into the bigger take a portion of water and emptied it over my shoulder. It was cold and made me shiver a little.

The winter was arriving.

I finished my bath quickly and changed into a fresh and comfortable pair of clothes. Only the weight of maroon attire got off my body replaced with the yellow light one. The weight of heavy pieces of jewellery was intact.

I could not take them off during the first visit home after the marriage. It was a kind of status symbol and power more than comfort. Though, no one had asked me to precisely but all my sisters used to wear heavy pieces of jewellery when they used to come home. Showing off their richness and power and glory.