48 ~ Ranvijay Takes Revenge

Alright, some people have a delusion that I am getting paid for views and votes. That's why I ask for it. Well, if that were the case, I would have been updating thrice a day. Because an adult like me would want nothing more than money in her adulthood. 

I do not earn a single penny because of Votes and views. FYI

So, the only reason for asking for votes is the mere appreciation I want, I need and I think I deserve.

12K reads is the average read on Aishwarya. And, not even 25% of people are ready to vote. Does that mean you do not like the book? 

Whatever happened today surely hurt me and opened my eyes for sure. I mean, my desperation for votes is being used and understood otherwise. And, even I can't share because then people are like 'I am hating them'. Matlab khud kuch bhi bol ke chale jao. Kitne messages to me ignore karti hu. But Had hoti hai yrr. Logo ko na vote karna hota, na follow karna hota hai but they behave like me unki employee hu. Please be respectful while asking for updates. I can bear anything but I hate being disrespected. I know you guys feel excited for updates. But, I am a human too. Story sochne me, likhne me waqt lagta hai. Tum logo ko sirf 15 minute lagte hai ek chapter padhne me mujhe 5 se 6 ghante lagte hai usse likhne me. Uske badle respect to do. 

By the way jis jis ko apne precious votes hatane hai vo shauk se hata sakta hai. Me to apne kaam karti hi hu chahe target poora ho ya nahi. Ab to Wattpad pe chapter publishing ki date bhi show hoti hai, dikh jaega. 

And this is not to target anyone.

Ranvijay POV

"Mishaps happen, Aishwarya,"

I said and she looked at me with worried eyes and an expression of nervousness in them.

"Hukum, please,"

She said and I bit on my lower lip a little to calm my wandering mind.

I did not know but suddenly a thousands of thoughts were running into my mind about the ways I could teach a lesson to them.

"Please have a seat,"

Her father said signalling towards an empty couch and I smiled looking at him.

Although I hated him but his behaviour towards us since yesterday was making me think otherwise. Maybe he had some reason for doing what he tried to do.

I nodded.

"Ji,"

I said and we both silently took the seat on the couch.

I could feel her tense gaze on me while I was looking at the dancers dancing in the middle of the celebration hall. They were singing cultural songs and their dance was giving a nostalgic feeling. Growing up we did not witness much of these things but a few had happened in Suryagarh since Bhai-sa took over it.

I looked at her sisters who were looking at us from the corner of their eyes and talking something. I smiled keeping my gaze forward on the dancers and held Aishwarya's hand.

She startled a little with my touch on her hand and I looked at her.

"Is something wrong? Aishwarya,"

I asked in a slow voice.

She looked at me and blinked silently while shaking her head lightly.

"They might watch us,"

She said in a slow voice and I thinned my brows looking at her.

"Well, we are a newlywed couple. They should watch us as we are the centre of interest,"