34 ~ Aishwarya Says a 'No'

1K Votes fastttt!!!

Aishwarya POV

My gaze dancing across my skin through the mirror. The droplets of water were falling down the loose wet strands of my hair that were wrapped into a tight bun over my head. My gaze was turning intense on my neck noticing the deep red bruise mixing up with my deep brown color. It was size of a walnut, his full lips. I still remember how he kissed my neck and bite my slowly.

It did not feel like a bite, like a painful bite, the one which I had from a two year naughty son of my sister on my cheek once but a different kind of painful bite. That was a painful bite when the sharp teeth of the baby pressed tightly against my skin making me whimper and cry in pain and his was a sweet painful and caring bite.

What Hukum did was something different. I could still fill his lips on my neck. The gentle brushing of his lips on my neck and then slowly parting of his lips for a few kisses. His face leaning in closer, his jaw moving as he opened his mouth more and tried to eat me like someone would eat an apple. With an open mouth and sharp teeth. But, except for his teeth, his lips wrapped around my skin, with an open mouth, hard suction and a feeling that shook me to the Core.

In that moment I felt a lightning in my whole body something that happens during the rain and thunder. It shook me, trembled me and made me dizzy in no time.

And, then after that there were a few deep suctioning as if he wanted to pull my soft flesh into his mouth to drink something.

Like a baby suckle on his mother's breast to drink milk, I felt his teeth. But, that feeling did not feel anything close to the baby. It was heavy, deep and slightly painful. I remembered tears collecting in my eyes when he did that. But, it was not harsh.

I did not even scream.

Why didn't I scream?

It was a gentle bite, actually, only the one that tickled my skin playfully, like he wanted to tease me, he wanted to make me feel what I was feeling in that moment. Like he wanted that.

But, why would he want me to feel that?

Was that to make me feel good or bad?

That feeling was good, beyond good. Something different, pretty similar to all the feelings that run like a current through my body whenever he comes closer but it was more tight and deep. More powerful yet so gentle and slow.

My gaze slowly lowering down to my body adjusting to everything that I had hardly noticed. 

I was now in my dressing room, getting dressed after the bath. After we both stepped out of pool. He quickly took the bath while I just waited for him to finish trying to not look into his side when he changed and wrapped the towel around his waist and went to change allowing me the time and privacy to take one after him.

When I came out of the bathing room he was not anymore here in the chamber. Maybe he went to the court already.

I was now alone, standing in front of the mirror, wishing to change from the wet clothes.

I pulled the strings of my blouse from the back and started to slip the shoulders down. My gaze noticing the highlights of my bone on my neck, on my shoulders. And, then slowly shifting to my now revealed breast. I had hardly seen myself ever, I realised.

My nipples were hard and I lowered my gaze to my breast. I placed my hand on my upper midriff in a way that my thumb and index finger surrounded the roundedness of my bosom and my thumb touched the side of my nipple slowly. It was hurting. Not, badly hurting but there a stinginess of his touch there. A harsh and right touch. Not just a touch but a tight pressing by taking that into his fist.