14 ~ Ranvijay Is Shocked

1K votes fasttt!!!

Ranvijay POV

"What you did...outside made Devarsa angry. Please kiss him too, he is your brother, he deserves your love more than me,"

She said and my eyebrows thinned in a line getting utterly confused.

"Whattttt?"

I asked her in a complete shock.

What the hell was she saying?

She lifted her timid gaze to me and I saw her inhaling slightly before saying with the low voice.

"I am sorry, Hukum, but he is your younger brother and he has more rights on you. I did not like that he got upset seeing you kiss my lips,"

She said.

OHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDD.

And, I got insanely shocked.

What the hell?

Did that mean that she does not know anything about...?

Suddenly my brain got emptied with all the thoughts and I was not able to digest the new fact that I knew about her now.

But, how much did she know?

"So, Aishwarya, you want me to kiss Agastya to show him my love, on lips?"

I asked with my thinned brows to sound serious and she just stared blankly into my eyes and nodded.

"Ji,"

I tried to bite my lips to not burst in laughter.

"Oh, are you sure?"

I managed to ask.

"Ji,"

And she nodded again and I lowered my face to hide the bubble of laughter that was all set to burst but I did not want to hurt her feelings.

"You will do it, right?"

She asked all of sudden and when I did not answer her for a while and I just looked into her eyes to say.

"Yes, but you have to do one thing for me, only then I will kiss him in a lonely place,"

She blinked nervously and looked at me with the confused eyes.

"What is it?"

She asked and I bit on my lower lip and looked at her with the thinned brows. My index finger and thumb touched her chin to pull her closer and I slowly pulled her face closer to mine.

I saw her gulping and blinking her eyes nervously.

My eyes looked into her eyes and I asked.

"You will have to kiss me on my cheek, right now,"

I asked and she immediately lowered her gaze getting all hot.

"Hukum, what are you saying?"

I smiled a little seeing her getting all timid and blushing.

"Do not you get it?"

I asked and she nervously lifted her gaze up and looked at me.

Her heart beats were racing madly and I bit on my lower lip a little to control my smile.

"Do it, Aishwarya,"

I said in a slow voice and her breathing started shaking. Her eyes fluttered and her lips started to tremble.

Her lips were terribly soft to feel when I kissed her before. They did not have any taste but it was delicious to savour. Her lips were quivering under mine and I just felt like kissing her all night senselessly and made her all flushed and blushed for the most one time.