38 ~ Ranvijay is Messed Up

1k votess fasttttt!!!

Ranvijay POV

I was playing with the fire. A fire that was so naive that it was unaware of its power and the destruction it could cause. Fire, that was so desperate to fly high in the sky, fire- that was hidden beneath the hard shell of the woods and people never knew that that hard, dark brown wood, almost equivalent to the waste, was holding the whole destruction of life inside it that could light the world by just attachment with the spark. Just by the mere touch of a spark.

Boom!

Aishwarya was that fire. 

She was that soft plant who was slowly becoming a tree, unaware of her potential, powers and destruction she could cause, once she will become that tree. 

She was hidden with the treasure. Immense treasure in the name of talents.

She was that wood that was holding the fire beneath the layers of societal judgements, innocence, shame and thousands of other things that women were told again and again over the last few centuries until the saying became the eternal truth.

Well, that was the benefit of death and a limited period of life. No man could ever hold the knowledge for that long. Either Good or Bad. Every knowledge, lesson and experience has to pass on to the successors and with every mind, the knowledge, lessons and experiences mould into something different and sometimes the evil wins the good because of it. Because no good possesses that knowledge.

And, Aishwarya was that victim.

Victim of that knowledge that hardly had hard facts to be proven valid. She had been told numerous lies again and again until they have become an eternal truth for her. Until they have become her life, her air and her food. Until she has become those lies.

In my arms, she was finding an escape, an escape from those lies, from that eternal truth. From that knowledge, she had been stuffed with. 

And, nothing in my life had I ever wanted something that badly how I wanted to take out every piece of that knowledge that had been stuffed into her until she becomes that seed again that would be yet to grow. A seed that would grow with its climate, water and needs. A seed that would be free to follow the rays of the sun and grow without any limitations and boundaries.

A seed that would have the right to choose for herself.

I wanted to take everything out of her. All the innocence, all the shame, all the fear, all the doubts and everything that was becoming the person she would have become without those lies. All I wanted was for her to love herself like she have loved her family like she was loving me. I wanted to divert that love from me to her.

Her eyes were closed, she was feeling light in my arms and dangerously beautiful. When the heat had started to build up between us, she had thrown the comforter away. My eyes were glaring at her curves. She was fine and delicate. The inner of her nightgown was ending just slightly below her hips barely covering her slim and smooth thighs.

She was extremely soft. 

I inhaled a deep breath as my sleep broke in the middle of the night because she threw the comforter away. I woke up to check on her. But, she was seeming fine. My nose inhaled her beautiful natural smell through her neck and I fell asleep again very quickly.

I woke up slightly alert when I felt the soft hands around my swollen and erect manhood. I felt as if I had been snatched from a very deep sleep and felt her shifting in her place. Her grip tightened around me.

Oh, what my baby is doing to me.

"Aishwarya,"

A soft voice escaped my lips and I immediately lowered my hand to take her hand away from it.