7 ~ Her Lips Got His Ink

900 Votes fasttt!!!

Aishwarya's POV

That means the child would make things better.

I thought and she smiled looking at me.

Maybe she was right and usually women get pregnant after the wedding. All my sisters got pregnant after the wedding and they got happy with the babies too.

But, for that, I had to ask him for his seeds. And, I looked at her.

"But, do you think he will be happy to give me his seeds,"

I asked and she furrowed her brows for a moment and then smiled.

"Oh... seeds! Of course, why not, he will be happy. Or maybe you will have the chance soon,"

She said and a slight smile appeared on my face.

"But, what if he will not?"

I asked her and she smiled while pulling my duppatta low from my head.

"Then you should straightforwardly ask him because you are his wife and it's your right,"

She said and I nodded.

"Okay,"

She smiled and I saw her helping me get out of these heavy clothes that were meant was newly wed brides and helped me change into lightweight clothes. A simple, cotton outfit of dark maroon colour.

"Here you go,"

She said after tying my blouse and placing the dupatta on my head.

I felt immediately lighter than before as I walked a little feeling how beautiful it was to wear lightweight clothes, unlike the heavy lehngas.

"Can I take off all these heavy pieces of jewellery too?"

I asked and she smiled.

"Yes, you can, since you do not have to meet anyone now, you can take off the pieces of jewellery,"

She informed and I nodded.

"Okay, I do not want to wear anything in my neck, ear and these heavy armlets, this heavy waist chain. They make too much sound and I feel like I disturb him a lot with all these sounds,"

I said in a slow voice and she smiled.

"Let me help get out of it,"

She said and helped me bare my neck, my waist, my ear and my arms leaving the bangles, toe rings, small headpieces, rings and anklets as they were necessary to wear.

"Feeling good?"

She asked and I nodded.

"Yes, thank you so much, Moni,"

I said and she smiled.

"Now you can rest until your dinner arrives,"

She said and walked out of the dressing chamber.

I inhaled a deep breath and looked myself in the mirror. And, seeing myself I immediately lowered the dupatta to cover my hairline and settled it over my chest and waist to not reveal anything.

After changing into a fresh pair of clothes, I came out of the dressing room and found him still sitting on the couch with the papers and all.

I did not know what to do now.

Should I talk to him?

Or should I just sit silently?

I inhaled a deep breath and walked towards the bed. My anklet bells were echoing in the chamber and I felt him lifting his gaze to look at me and I immediately lowered my gaze.