1

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1

    In the golden autumn of September, the scorching sun passes through the lush tree-lined avenues, casting a mottled golden light all over the place.

    Just after the opening ceremony, groups of girls in white shirts and gray plaid skirts came out of the auditorium, holding hands, holding various colorful sun umbrellas, and walked towards the school gate along the tree-lined avenue.

    The tall Jiang Yi held the mobile phone and walked towards the teaching building against the sea of ​​colorful mushrooms. Compared with the cheerful whispers of the girls, Jiang Qionghua on the phone made Jiang Yi a little annoyed.

    On the other end of the phone, Jiang Qionghua recounted tonight's dinner together tirelessly: "Today is the first time that your Aunt Ning came to meet you with a hailstorm, so please have a better attitude and don't speak inappropriately like you did to me. "

    "Shanglao is a little older than you. He is a sensible child. Don't keep a cold face." "

    And you, Aunt Ning, are so kind to you. Be more enthusiastic.

    " Yue's cheap mother, Jiang Yi's attitude has always been very unsalty: "Yes, I see."

    Jiang Qionghua was afraid that Jiang Yi would not take this matter to heart, and said again: "Your sister Qin has already gone to school. I'm waiting for you at the door, hurry up and don't make people wait too long."

    Sister Xiao Qin is the driver that Jiang Qionghua assigned to Jiang Yi recently. When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, it was the first time he had enjoyed such treatment from a wealthy family.

    Jiang Yi originally didn't want a driver, after all, she didn't want to owe Jiang Qionghua too much. But Ning Wenyin—Jiang Qionghua's current girlfriend's persuasion: "Jiang Yi is sixteen years old and is about to reach the stage of differentiation, so it's safer to have an auntie driver with her." In the end, Jiang Yi chose to let Miss Qin follow him.

    Jiang Yi kept talking about Jiang Qionghua, and hurried up the stairs of the teaching building: "I've got my schoolbag and I'll be home in a while. I won't be late tonight, bye." Just when Jiang Qionghua was about to say

    something , Jiang Yi quickly hung up the phone.

    Jiang Yi casually stuffed the phone into his trouser pocket and went straight upstairs.

    She just came to this school today, and she is not very familiar with the process of starting school, so she left her schoolbag in the classroom.

    After the opening ceremony, many students left, and the teaching building was empty.

    The classrooms of the second year of high school are all on the third floor, but Jiang Yi only came in the morning, and he still doesn't quite remember his own classroom. After reaching the third floor, she fumbled through the classrooms.

    "Class B...Class B..." Jiang Yi talked about his class, and after walking through classrooms, he came to the door of his class.

    She looked at her closed classroom door, stretched out her hand and pushed it, but the door didn't open.

    OK, the classroom door is locked.

    Jiang Yi thought for a while, walked around, came to the window, and tried to push the window next to him.

    There is a saying: When God closes a door for you, there will always be a window.

    Jiang Yi pushed open the unlocked window, leaned on the window sill with one hand, and jumped into the classroom neatly.