59

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 59

    Jiang Yi lay on the bed for a while, and finally waited until Jiang Rulu fell asleep. She stretched out her hand cautiously, and patted Jiang Ruling's face lightly: "Hey..."

    "Jiang Ruling...Jiang Ruling?"

    Jiang Yi patted her several times, but Jiang Ruling didn't respond when he was good. Is asleep. After Jiang Yi had this realization, he lightly raised Jiang Ruxie's hand and tried to get it out from under her.

    As a result, just as Jiang Yi moved out a little, Jiang Rulu suddenly closed his arms, opened his closed eyes instantly, and looked straight at Jiang Yi.

    This physical reaction was stronger than some veterans.

    Jiang Yi was taken aback by her sudden opening of her eyes. She looked down at Jiang Ruxie, was silent for a while and said, "Jiang Ruxie, I..."

    Jiang Ruxie's chaotic brain instantly woke up, and she After blinking, he asked Jiang Yi: "Where are you going?"

    Jiang Yi stretched out his hand and pointed to the bathroom: "Go take a shower, I feel very uncomfortable."

    Hearing this, Jiang Silu breathed a sigh of relief. She sat up from Jiang Yi's body, and the air conditioner wrapped around her body fell off naturally, exposing a lot of spring.

    Jiang Yi glanced at her snow-white shoulders, got up quickly, reached out and grabbed the quilt, and wrapped it tightly around Jiang Ruling's body.

    Jiang Rulu sat on her lap and looked at her very calmly: "Then let's go together."

    Jiang Yi put the air conditioner quilt over her body, grabbed the quilt tightly in front of her chest, and refused to look at her face. This proposal: "No, if you want to go, you can go by yourself."

    According to the situation of the previous three days, if they went in together, the scene would definitely get out of control.

    Jiang Rulu sat on her lap and thought for a while: "Okay then, you go first."

    Jiang Yi pulled a nightgown from the side of the bed, put it on her body, and jumped out of bed in a panic as if she had been pardoned , and ran towards the bathroom.

    Jiang Rulu sat on the bed, covered with a quilt, turned her head to look at Jiang Yi's fleeing back, and burst out laughing.

    How should I put it, when I was afraid of her, I had the same reaction as before.

    She should not be so powerful, not so tossing, not so dissatisfied with desires, she would make Jiang Yi like this.

    Jiang Rulu turned his head to look in the direction of the bathroom, and heard the sound of the door being slammed shut, slowly leaned over and lay down on the bed.

    The sound of splashing water came from the bathroom, Jiang Rulu lying on the bed, sniffing Jiang Yi's breath from the pillow, and closed his eyes unconsciously.

    After Jiang Yi came out of the bathroom, he found that Jiang Rulu had fallen asleep lying on the bed. She wiped her wet hair and came to the bed, pulled a chair while wiping her hair, stared at Jiang Shuang for a long time, and fell silent for a long time.

    To be honest, Jiang Yi is a person who is very afraid of trouble, but she also knows that some troubles cannot be avoided.

    Jiang Silu had already figured out her situation, and it was too late for her to run away now. Things are already like this, Jiang Yi is not an irresponsible person, she thinks about it, and decides to say hello to Jiang Sixie before leaving.