91

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 91

    The next day, Xu Meng also woke up from the anesthesia of the operation, and Jiang Yi took Jiang Silu to visit her.

    Jiang Yi sat by the bed, looked at the pale Xu Meng lying on the bed, couldn't help reaching out to play with the short hair on her forehead, and asked her with a smile: "How is Xiao Meng feeling today?" Maybe the shadow of the operation has

    passed , Xu Meng lay on the bed and performed a pull-up movement, and said vigorously: "It's much better! I feel that I can run soon."

    Jiang Yi rubbed her head and said: " That's good, then get better soon, maybe I can run with you."

    Jiang Yi sat by the bed, teasing Xu Meng to talk, and soon there was laughter in the ward.

    When Yu Yu came out of the toilet with a cleaned lunch box, she saw Jiang Yi who was teasing Xu Meng, and she couldn't move forward or retreat for a while.

    Jiang Silu, who was standing aside, noticed Yu Yu, smiled, and walked in front of her.

    She came to Yu Yu, looked at her and smiled slightly: "They are chatting, and I can't get in the way. Can sister Yu Yu chat with me?"

    Compared to Jiang Yi, Yu Yu is actually not very disgusted. The river is like a scorpion. What's more, Jiang Rulu has also helped them a lot these days, Yu Yu didn't want to do anything but be grateful.

    She nodded, smiled, and said hello to Jiang Shuang.

    Yu Yu put down the lunch box, and walked out together with Jiang Ruxie. Jiang Rushi turned to look at Yu Yu, who was relatively quiet beside him, smiled and said, "I've known Sister Yu Yu for so long, and I haven't even asked Sister Yu Yu what she did before. May I take the liberty to ask?" Yu Yu said

    plainly Smiled, with tired eyes: "I used to be a teacher in a private school, but now I have resigned."

    When Xu Meng fell ill at first, Yu Yu was able to take care of him distractedly. Later, Xu Meng became seriously ill, and Yu Yu, with Jiang Yi's support, simply resigned to take care of Xu Meng wholeheartedly.

    After all, she can still look for a job if she is gone. If Xu Meng is gone, she will really be alone in this world.

    Jiang Silu understood, and sat down with Yu Yu in the gazebo behind the hospital. She thought for a while, and then asked, "Then what major did Yu Yu study before?"

    Yu Yu quickly understood what Jiang Rulu meant, and the other party might be looking for a job for her. Yu Yu is not such a pedantic person, if she was pedantic and stubborn, she would not accept Jiang Yi's help.

    In order to save Xu Meng, Yu Yu had already spent all of the family's little savings. In a family like theirs, even if they have insurance, as long as one person is seriously ill, the whole family can be almost wiped out.

    Seeing that Xu Meng's condition will get better and better after surgery, Yu Yu also has to make plans for the family and continue to work.

    After Yu Yu understood what Jiang Silu meant, she immediately switched to the state of the interview, and said what she was good at.

    Jiang Silu listened to her major and nodded thoughtfully. She handed over a business card and said to Yu Yu, "That's it. I have a friend who needs a secretary recently. I think your situation should meet her requirements." "Xiaomeng's current situation is more suitable to