20

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 20

    Jiang Yi spent the last day of the weekend in the hospital.

    During the day, Ning Wenyin would come over to deliver meals to her and Jiang Qionghua. At night, Jiang Qionghua stayed with her in the hospital. However, Jiang Qionghua was very busy with work, and basically would receive calls every once in a while, and then began to deal with work.

    Jiang Yi can't move one hand, and can't play competitive games at all. Most of the time, she had to watch TV or read novels in bed.

    After struggling through the first day, finally on Monday, the doctor put a plaster on Jiang Yi's fractured left hand. Now Jiang Yi felt even more uncomfortable. After the plaster cast, she felt that nothing she ate was good.

    Today is a working day, Jiang Qionghua has to go to work, and Ning Wenyin came to take care of her during the day. In the evening, Ning Wenyin brought Jiang Yi food, seeing that Jiang Yi, who was in a cast, couldn't even eat well, so she simply fed her.

    Jiang Yi didn't have the guts to ask her to feed him, so he quickly shook his head and refused: "No, no, Aunt Ning, I can eat it myself!"

    Ning Wenyin picked up the bowl, looked at the small table where she poked rice grains everywhere, and scooped up a spoonful of rice. Sending it to her mouth: "Okay, I used to feed the scorpion. Don't be shy about the children's family." "

    Open your mouth, ah."

    Seeing her resolute attitude, Jiang Yi had no choice but to Opened her mouth: "Ah..."

    Ning Wenyin smiled and said while feeding her: "You are easier to feed than Shot, she...was sick when she was young, if I didn't feed her to coax her to take medicine, She doesn't even know how to eat. She loves to cry, and when she falls, she will cry for a long time."

    Hey, it sounds a little cute.

    Jiang Yi casually echoed: "Children love to cry more."

    Ning Wenyin smiled and asked her, "Will Xiao Yi be like this when she was young?"

    Jiang Yi shook her head: "No, I don't cry." When she was a child, but An adult whose soul is eighteen years old will not cry easily.

    Ning Wenyin just laughed: "So Xiao Yi is a strong child." Ning Wenyin said, sighing: "And he is also very brave and kind. What happened two days ago, if you hadn't saved Xilai, maybe Shot will be knocked down by a horse and injured. Just thinking about it makes Auntie feel very scared."

    Ning Wenyin paused, then looked at Jiang Yi seriously: "Auntie is really grateful to you for being able to help you in this crisis. Save Shanglao."

    Jiang Yi was a little embarrassed by her words: "Aunt Ning, you don't have to thank me, I just reacted instinctively...instinct...instinct..." Besides, this kind of reaction, most people will Yes.

    Ning Wenyin sighed: "Although I said that, it's because Xiao Yi is a brave and kind person."

    Jiang Yi smiled shyly: "Aunt Ning, I'm going to be ashamed when you say that.

    " Wen Yin scolded her: "Then you are so thin-skinned, you're going to blush after only telling the truth."

    Jiang Yi felt his ears were burning, and lowered his head in embarrassment: "Hmm... If anyone is praised by a great beauty like me, that’s the reaction. How embarrassing it is for you to feed me.”