6

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6

    Ning Wenyin hugged her daughter and briefly explained the matter to her.

    After finishing speaking, Ning Wenyin shook her daughter, and discussed this issue with her: "Do you think Xiao Yi cares about your Aunt Qionghua a little bit? That's why she tested whether she wants to get married or not?

    " I understand why Jiang Yi's attitude changed drastically after learning of her identity. It is very likely that Jiang Yi is worried that after marriage, as his mother speculated, there will be children who will divide his mother's attention.

    After all, who would want to have other children to share the mother's favor with him.

    Jiang Silu nodded: "It should be, because Aunt Qionghua is her mother." Jiang Silu paused and emphasized: "She is still her only relative." Hearing this, Ning Wenyin touched

    Jiang With a head like a scorpion, she smiled softly: "That's it... This is pretty good. I was always worried that Xiao Yi didn't like your Aunt Qionghua. It's not bad as it is now." After all, Jiang Qionghua is Jiang Yi

    . There are only relatives left in this world, if Jiang Yi can't recognize Jiang Qionghua, it will be a bit unfortunate for both parties.

    Jiang Silu nodded, but he had other considerations in his mind. If she moved there, would she have to express her attitude to Jiang Yi: for example, she had no intention of competing for Jiang Qionghua's favor, nor did she intend to become Jiang Qionghua's daughter. As for her mother's relationship with Jiang Qionghua, that was her mother's business and had nothing to do with her.

    Between them, there should be no reason to "hate". At least if you live under the same roof, don't make the relationship so bad.

    The instigator, Jiang Yi, never expected that a question of his own would cause the other people to reflect so deeply. God is sorry, she really doesn't care about Jiang Qionghua's "motherly love", nor does she mind Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin forming a new family.

    She just wanted to save her own life.

    In the next few days, Jiang Yi maintained low-energy activities, tried to avoid meeting Jiang Sishang on other occasions, and tried hard to be a stranger with her.

    However, in view of the relationship between the two families, it is inevitable for Jiang Yi to meet Jiang Silu.

    At noon on Friday, Jiang Yi was having lunch in the school cafeteria when he received a call from Jiang Qionghua.

    In the noisy school cafeteria, Jiang Qionghua's rambunctious voice came from the mobile phone: "Your Auntie Ning brought all your things here today, and now she and I are packing things at home.

    " The boss is free enough now. When his girlfriend comes, let alone work overtime, you don't even want to go to work.

    Jiang Yi groaned, and Jiang Qionghua continued: "I discussed it with your Aunt Ning, and I think today is the first time the four of us meet..."

    Jiang Yi retorted silently in his heart: No, I was the only one who formally met the three of you. Meet.     "In this case, it's better for us to have dinner at home, it's more cozy. So at night, you and Shanglao can just go

    home."

Come back, can you?"

    The last sentence "can you" fully reflects how cautious an "old father" Jiang Qionghua is. He was really afraid of what would happen. Jiang Yi, who didn't really want to meet Jiang Silu at first, hesitantly replied "Yes" after hearing this sentence.