60

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 60

    Jiang Yi hugged the bed sheet and quilt cover, and looked at Jiang Shuang speechlessly: "Yes, yes, I know that you and your young love each other deeply, and you will never forget her." Jiang Yi shook the quilt cover, and said: "Get up quickly

    , I'll make the bed for you."

    Jiang Silu said, obediently got up from the bed, and stood barefoot under the bed.

    Taking advantage of the gap when she was not on the bed, Jiang Yi quickly rolled up the bed sheet and changed the bed into a brand new one.

    Jiang Rulu stood barefoot on the bed, staring intently at her serious side face, unconsciously holding her left arm with her right hand, sliding from elbow to wrist, biting her lips uneasily.

    She thought that the years still left traces on Jiang Yi, for example, her serious and good-looking appearance has fascinated many people over the years.

    The day she recognized Jiang Yi, she began to ask people to investigate Jiang Yi's past experiences. I don't know if he is afraid to face it, but Jiang Silu deliberately didn't ask anyone to investigate Jiang Yi's emotional experience.

    Jiang Yi doesn't remember her anymore.

    In the summer when she was about to turn eighteen, the two lost contact in this world. They missed six years, during these six years, Jiang Yi's life trajectory was a blank for her.

    She didn't know what kind of people Jiang Yi met, whether he had such vague emotions with others in such an ambiguous youth, and what's more, whether he had already met Jiang Yi.

    How is she? Is there someone to comfort her when she is sad?

    The incomplete memory makes Jiang Yi not have much of the past, and even makes her feel that she is not from this world. Would it be lonely to live alone?

    Has anyone comforted her loneliness?

    Jiang Ruxie's mind is full of these messy things, her mind is in chaos, she thinks about Jiang Yi's vague answers in those few days when she was in a daze, and confirms that for so many years, no one actually got close to Jiang Yi , a little distressed, but also a little fortunate.

    Fortunately, it won't be too late. Fortunately, Jiang Yi is still hers.

    Jiang Rulu stared at her obsessively for a while, and after Jiang Yi hurriedly made the bed, he turned his head to meet Jiang Rulu's obsessive eyes, and his heart skipped a beat.

    Even though he knew clearly in his heart that the person Jiang Rulu loved was not her, Jiang Yi still couldn't help his heart skip a beat when faced with such a look.

    She raised her hand, scratched her face as if to cover up, and said, "Go up, when you haven't slept in the past few days, you can sleep for a while, I have to do something.

    " In front of Yi, he looked up at her slightly, with gentle eyes: "Jiang Yi..."

    Jiang Yi stood up straight, looked down at her, and responded softly unconsciously: "What's wrong?

    " Swiping across her eyebrows and eyes, which are more mature than when she was a teenager, along the bridge of her straight nose, she pressed her fingertips on Jiang Yi's chin.

    Jiang Ruling rubbed the small, slightly invisible scar on Jiang Yi's chin with her fingertips, and said to her a little obsessively, "Did you agree to what I discussed with you this morning?" Jiang Yi was stunned for a moment