56

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 56

    Such an accident happened suddenly at the banquet, and everyone was dumbfounded.

    Many people present had never met Jiang Yi. But this person who can make Jiang Silu, who has always been calm, self-sufficient and calm, lose his composure, still attracts everyone's attention.

    Song Yi, who had just separated from Jiang Yi not long ago, heard the commotion and immediately turned back, just in time to see the scene of Jiang Silu crying and throwing himself into his arms, and was also a little stunned.

    She guessed that Jiang Silu's reaction would be great, but she didn't expect it to be this kind of reaction.

    Song Yi felt very dazzling when she saw the two people cuddling together, she walked up to them with her skirt, pulled Jiang Yi over and separated them, looked at Jiang Sixi and said proudly, " Jiang Silu! I know today is your birthday, but my girlfriend didn’t give you a gift, so don’t lean on her casually.”

    Jiang Yi was pulled by Song Yi, and she subconsciously reached out to wrap her arms around her. The woman, by the way, clamped her legs.

    Damn it, she is wearing pants today, once she gets up, it will be very obvious.

    Being hugged by Jiang Yi like this, Jiang Silu raised his head in a daze, and looked at Song Yi beside him.

    Her eyes were filled with the joy of reunion, and the corners of her eyes were red. Jiang Yi lowered his head, seeing her teary-eyed appearance, the heat under his body became even worse.

    It's over, Jiang Yi felt that he was in love with this woman.

    Song Yi was even more angry when he saw Jiang Yi looking down at Jiang Silu with a surprised look.

    She pulled Jiang Yi over, and said to Jiang Shuang, "Look clearly, this is not your Jiang Yi, this is mine."

    Jiang Shuang glanced at Song Yi in a daze, then turned to Lie in Jiang Yi's arms, looking at her with tears in his eyes. Her eyes speak, as if asking what it means.

    Jiang Yi sniffed the soul-stirring fragrance of her body, and finally said as if he had found his reason: "This...Miss Jiang, you must have misunderstood the person."

    Jiang Yi smiled, and continued: "It seems that we are meeting for the first time."

    Hearing this, Jiang Shuang's eyes, which were originally confused, gradually woke up. She looked up, looking at the strangeness and amazement in Jiang Yi's eyes, a huge guess rose from her heart.

    Jiang Rulu bit her lip and said in a hoarse voice, "This is not the first time we have met."

    As she spoke, she grabbed Jiang Yi and dragged her forward.

    Jiang Yi clamped his legs reflexively, and staggered forward behind her: "Wait...wait..."

    This is such an inexplicable situation, why does she think this scene looks familiar.

    Song Yi became anxious when he saw it, and hurried to catch up: "Hey! Jiang Silu! Let her go!"

    Well, this scene is even more familiar.

    Song Yi caught up, grabbed Jiang Yi, and said, "Jiang Silu, why are you taking my girlfriend away!"

    Jiang Yi thought to himself, isn't this acting for 500,000 yuan? Miss, why are you so sincere!