80

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 80

    Under the influence of similar pheromones, Alpha will turn into a beast losing its mind most of the time.

    Although Jiang Yi is just an immature cub in the eyes of this Alpha. But her excessive pheromone concentration will also be regarded as a thorn in the side of Alpha.

    In the dark night, the female alpha locked onto Jiang Yi's breath, sneered, and swung the knife in Jiang Yi's direction.

    She moved!

    Jiang Yi heard the sound of the knife cutting the wind in the dark night, and turned to one side, dodging the attack.

    The two fought against each other in the dark under the moonlight. After several back and forth, Alpha finally lost his patience and rushed towards Jiang Yi with a knife in his hand.

    At this moment, the moonlight climbed up the treetops, and everything in front of him was fully exposed in Jiang Yi's eyes.

    Jiang Yi seized the opportunity, stretched out his hand to grab the female Alpha's hand, pulled her over, and threw her back to the ground.

    With a bang, Jiang Yi exhausted all his strength and locked the female alpha firmly on the ground.

    There was silence all around, no conversation, only rapid panting and flustered breathing sounded in the secluded forest.

    Female Alpha held the knife and tried to poke Jiang Yi's neck.

    Jiang Yi locked her tightly and kicked her lower body heavily with his knee.

    "Ow!" The female Alpha's painful cry sounded above the forest, she curled up, and with a little effort, the knife in her hand was released.

    Jiang Yi took the opportunity to snatch the knife. She picked up the knife in her hand, stood up quickly, and looked at the female Alpha on the ground with cold eyes.

    Her body had already begun to weaken, and her body was covered with sweat, but she held the knife unbelievably steadily.

    Jiang Yi looked at the female Alpha who stood up again, his eyes turned hard, and without a trace of hesitation, he pointed the knife at the female Alpha's lower body, and stabbed it down hard.

    The blade was sharp, piercing the female Alpha's hand, stabbing directly at her lower body, and then slashed fiercely.

    "Ah!"

    The screams sounded again, and the female Alpha turned pale with pain, and fell to the ground, looking at Jiang Yi with a fierce look in her eyes.

    Jiang Yi knew the fatal point of her Alpha, she knew that this time, this Alpha couldn't do anything to Jiang Silu.

    Jiang Yi lost all strength, and the hand holding the knife began to shake. She glanced at Alpha writhing in pain on the ground, breathing heavily.

    The air was filled with the sound of her breathing. She briefly adjusted her breathing rhythm, glanced at the person who fell on the ground, panted and walked towards the direction she came from while holding the knife.

    After running all night and scuffling and chasing two adults for so long, Jiang Yi has actually lost his strength. Taking advantage of the darkness, she stumbled forward, muttering: "Jiang Rushang... wait a minute... Jiang Rushang..."