30

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 30

    "Envy" is an interesting emotion because everyone can dig out more information from it. Jealousy of a person stems from dissatisfaction with a person or liking for another person.

    Perhaps everything had been foreshadowed, Jiang Ruxie accepted his emotions quickly, and even became a little calm.

    This afternoon, for the first time in history, Jiang Yi carried Jiang Shuang's schoolbag, took a handkerchief and put it in Jiang Shuang's palm, and led her out of the school gate through the handkerchief.

    Jiang Ruxie followed her, watching her ponytail dangling in front of his eyes, feeling very upset.

    That night, Jiang Rulu did not go to the gym to exercise with Jiang Yi. After injecting an inhibitor, Jiang Rulu forced himself to fall asleep.

    It may be due to physiological reasons, but Jiang Silu didn't sleep well that night.

    She had a dream. In the dream, she and Jiang Yi were still running together in the gym. Running, she felt that she was starting to feel hot all over. Jiang Yi walked towards her and asked what's wrong with concern.

    Jiang Rulu stretched out his hand, pulled her to the front, and put his arms around her waist. She felt that Jiang Yi was very cold, so she hugged her tightly and refused to let go. Hugging and hugging, the scene began to change.

    She seemed to hold Jiang Yi down and sat on her body. Something hotter balanced her concentration, making her feel the heat of her body slowly decrease. She hugged Jiang Yi for an unknown amount of time, when suddenly her whole body fell down and lay on Jiang Yi's shoulder.

    Jiang Yi reached out, stroked her hair, and leaned into her ear and said coldly: "It feels terrible to be solicited."

    Jiang Silu froze, and tightly grasped Jiang Yi's shoulders .

    Jiang Yi sat up with his arms around her waist, and looked at her coldly: "This is not an example."

    After Jiang Yi finished speaking, he pressed down on her, and Jiang Rulu grabbed her shoulders even harder. At the end of the dream, what was reflected in her mind was Jiang Yi's cold and proud face, which made her heart palpitate terribly.

    Jiang Silu had a dream all night, and only after waking up did he find that the room was filled with the smell of his pheromones.

    Thinking of the situation in her dream, her whole face began to feel hot. Jiang Rulu hugged the quilt, leaned against the head of the bed and curled up, unable to react for a while.

    She buried her face in the quilt, and it took her a long time to calm down her heartbeat. She lifted the quilt and walked into the bathroom. She rinsed in the bathroom for a long time, and did not come out until the smell on her body dissipated.

    By the time she changed into her school uniform and came down from the stairs, Jiang Yi had already finished her breakfast and was changing her shoes in the hallway.

    Jiang Yi was a little puzzled, usually Jiang Sishang got up earlier than her, and waited for her in the car after breakfast. This time it was her who waited for Jiang Silu, which felt very strange.

    After changing her shoes, Jiang Yi couldn't hold back, and looked up at Jiang Silu, wanting to see if she was feeling unwell due to physical reasons. As a result, as soon as his eyes met, Jiang Silu immediately turned his head and looked at the dining table.