76

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 76

    In the car that day, neither Jiang Yi nor Jiang Shuang answered each other's questions, but they got the answers they wanted from their attitudes.

    Even if Jiang Yi didn't confess, Jiang Silu, who realized her true heart, was very happy. She knew what kind of person Jiang Yi was. If it wasn't for her own signs of recovering her memory, no matter how much she said about the past, Jiang Yi would still feel that she was treating her as a "stand-in".

    Jiang Silu has already clearly felt Jiang Yi's fragmented state, coupled with her current unstable mood, maybe she will manage this relationship very badly.

    She decided to take a step back, let go of Jiang Yi a little bit, and tolerated herself a little bit.

    Jiang Yi has come back, she will not leave again, will not disappear again. Jiang Silu no longer has to be trembling, tormenting back and forth in the hell of regret and guilt, waiting for a miracle like a trapped animal.

    Because, her miracle has appeared. The only thing she can do now is to protect Jiang Yi well.

    Jiang Rulu let go of Jiang Yi, raised his hand to wipe away tears with his little finger, looked down at her and asked in a low voice: "Do you mind this matter?

    " Once soft, tell her frankly: "At first, I didn't mind. But now, I mind a little."

    When she didn't realize that she likes Jiang Sishang, she could sacrifice her body out of pity . But when she understood her mind, jealousy completely made her lose her mind.     Jiang Yi felt that she must look ugly now, she raised her hand, stroked Jiang Silu's back, and said to her: "Jiang Rulu, you are a very good person, the most beautiful person I have ever met. You are single-minded, infatuated, romantic, and in my life you are the embodiment of human interpretation of 'love'." "     No one will dislike you."     Including herself, it is really not surprising that she fell so quickly. Maybe she fell in love with Jiang Ruxie at first sight on the day they first met.     Jiang Yi raised his head and looked at Jiang Silu steadfastly: "And I'm just an ordinary person."

    Her tone was very flat, but it sounded like it made Jiang Ruxi feel distressed. A tear fell from Jiang Yi's eyes, she raised her hand to stroke Jiang Yi's hair, and shook her head: "I am the same, I am also an ordinary person." Afraid that

    Jiang Yi would see her tears again, she leaned over and hugged her. Stopped her: "Give me some time, give me some more time..." "

    I will abide by the agreement, and you don't want to leave me for this reason, okay?"

    Jiang Yi fell in love with someone for the first time, and it was not a good one. lover. She has always been afraid of trouble, and she has always refused everything that could hurt her because she was afraid of being hurt.

    Love is not a necessity in her life. What's more, falling in love with someone who treats her as someone else from the beginning.

    But this time, Jiang Yi really wanted to have a try, how long he could last.

    It's not because she might be "Jiang Yi", but Jiang Yi understands that apart from Jiang Sishang, there is no other omega worthy of her initiative in this world.

    In the past few years, omega like Song Yi appeared in her life like crucian carp crossing the river. Each of them wanted to spend a lot of money to keep her by their side, but Jiang Yi didn't agree to each other.