96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 96 Extra Story 1: About Marriage

    In the blink of an eye, it is New Year's Day, and the weather in Yuncheng is getting wet and cold. Ever since she got old, Ning Wenyin wasn't very used to the wet and cold winter in Yuncheng, so after New Year's Day, Jiang Qionghua took her to fly to the southern hemisphere for vacation.

    Perhaps Jiang Qionghua, who has always been smooth sailing, was frustrated by the incident with Jiang Yi many years ago. In the past few years, her focus of life has shifted away from her career, and she has devoted herself to her family and lived an early retirement life.

    It's just that her retirement life is richer than the average person's, either skiing or surfing.

    When the Spring Festival was approaching, Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin wanted to fly back to Yuncheng to reunite with the children for the New Year. However, Jiang Yi considered that the journey was tiring and Ning Wenyin didn't like the climate of Yuncheng very much, so he discussed with Jiang Silu and flew there to celebrate the New Year with the elders.

    Jiang Qionghua was overjoyed when he heard the news, and after hanging up the phone, Ning Wenyin said that although Jiang Yi had lost his memory, he had finally grown up and was much cuter than before, and he knew how to be considerate of her.

    Ning Wenyin felt very helpless when she saw her beaming face, she sighed and said, "Xiao Yi was very considerate of you before." It's just that your eyes are bigger than your head, so you can't realize it at all.

    Jiang Qionghua muttered something like "but she is more considerate now", picked up her mobile phone to call her assistant, and airlifted a bunch of ingredients over, ready to show off her skills in the kitchen and entertain the two children well.

    As the year approached, Jiang Rulu gradually got busy with the company's business. Seeing this, Jiang Yi took her on a private plane and flew to Jiang Qionghua's private island in the southern hemisphere.     Jiang Yi and Jiang Silu arrived as scheduled, and were warmly received by Jiang Qionghua. On the night of New Year's Eve, Jiang Qionghua prepared a whole table of big meals and kept picking up vegetables for the two children, almost making Jiang Yi feel overwhelmed.     After dinner, a family of four abroad sat in front of the TV and watched the Spring Festival Gala as usual. Jiang Qionghua, who valued the family reunion very much, gave Jiang Yi and Jiang Shuang a red envelope according to the tradition. After receiving the red envelope, the two thanked them together.     Jiang Qionghua said with a smile: "Don't thank you, thank you, you all will be safe and sound in the new year."

    Jiang Yi nodded, summoned up his courage a little, looked at Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin who were on the opposite side of the sofa, and said, "Well...Jiang...mother and Ning's mother are also.

    " Qi looked over and set his eyes on Jiang Yi.

    Jiang Yi met the eyes of the two parents, and said bravely: "Actually, today, I have something to tell you..." Ning Wenyin

    looked at Jiang Yi with a smile, and asked curiously: "What's the matter? Tell me. "

    Jiang Yi subconsciously glanced at Jiang Silu beside him, quietly stretched out his hand, held Jiang Ruling's hand, and exchanged a glance with her, then took a deep breath and said to the two mothers: "Me and Li , ready to get married."

    Ning Wenyin and Jiang Qionghua were stunned for a moment, and after a while, a smile bloomed on Ning Wenyin's lips: "This is a good thing, when are you going to get the certificate, and when are you going to have the wedding?" "