85

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 85

    There is a problem, of course there is a problem! She didn't just want Jiang Yi to be her son-in-law.

    Although Jiang Qionghua was heartbroken, she was still very happy when she finally heard Jiang Yi call her mother, so she didn't bother about the origin of this name.

    Jiang Qionghua pursed her lips, and asked happily: "Then what do you mean, do you want to get married to Shanglao? When? Why don't you do it while it's hot?"

    Jiang Yi smiled, and said to her: "Don't worry. Let's talk about it after I have some financial foundation. I can't, really let me marry into their family."

    She said "their family", not "Jiang's family", and Jiang Qionghua was even happier when she heard this.

    She said with some relief: "It doesn't matter if you become a married woman. You both have the surname Jiang, and you both have the surname Jiang when you have a child. There is no difference."     Jiang

    Yi smiled and sighed: "It's better to have a little difference."

After chatting in the study for a while, Jiang Qionghua let Jiang Yi leave. Before Jiang Yi walked out of the study, Jiang Qionghua also reminded him: "Remember to write down your plan, and I will give you a budget after I evaluate it."

    Jiang Yi nodded, made an OK gesture, and walked out of the study.

    When he returned to the small villa, Jiang Rulu had already taken a shower. When Jiang Yi opened the door and entered the bedroom, Jiang Silu was wearing a nightgown, sitting by the bed blowing his hair.

    She tilted her head, letting the hair dryer whirr through her long, straight hair. The collar on the left shoulder slipped off, revealing a large area of ​​snow-white skin and a delicate collarbone, which looked a little tempting.

    Jiang Yi walked over, took her hand, and dried her hair.

    Enjoying her service, Jiang Rulu put his hand on Jiang Yi's waist, narrowed his eyes slightly and looked up at her, and asked very comfortably, "What is Auntie looking for?"

    Jiang Yi rubbed her hair and smiled. She replied: "What else can I do, as usual, she always wants to give me money."

    Jiang Silu pursed her lips, thought for a while and said: "If she wants to give it, you just take it."

    Jiang Yi explained to her: "It's her money, I can't ask for it for no reason."

    Jiang Silu pouted, and said to her: "Then when she married my mother, I got a large sum of money for no reason. Assets, what is this?"

    Jiang Yi smiled, leaned over and kissed Jiang Ruxie on the cheek, and coaxed her, "That's the love she gave you and Aunt Ning." "

    But she gave you money because of love." You. Why can’t you accept it?”

    Jiang Yi tilted his head and thought for a moment, then said, “Because I still mind. Let’s talk about it someday when I can give her the same love.”

    Jiang Yi After blowing her hair, I decided to change the subject. She bent down and squatted in front of Jiang Shuang, stretched out her hand to smooth her long hair, looked up at her and smiled, "But she told me something interesting."

    Jiang Shuang looked down at her, a little curious "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Yi smiled, stretched out his hand to touch her face and said softly, "She just asked me when we will get married."