9

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 9

    The two walked out of the teaching building one after the other and walked towards the office building. Along the way, Jiang Ruxun did not know how many eyes he attracted.

    Almost every classmate who knew Jiang Silu set their eyes on her, either ambiguously or generously. Looking at this situation, Jiang Yi began to think that Jiang Silu might be a superstar that everyone was looking forward to.

    In order to avoid being tied up with this luminous body, Jiang Yi deliberately lagged behind by a few steps. However, wherever Jiang Ruxi went, everyone automatically separated into two rows to make way for her, which made Jiang Yi who was following her look more and more like the little tail of a luminous body.

    This kind of scene that is too campus Marysu makes Jiang Yi feel like a little broom following a comet, which is too eye-catching.

    There was no way to hide, so Jiang Yi had no choice but to carry the bag on one shoulder, and followed Jiang Rulu to the office building expressionlessly.

    While waiting for the elevator, Song Yi came along with a group of people.

    Meeting each other on a narrow road, Song Yi glanced at Jiang Silu who was standing in front of Jiang Yi, and clicked lightly: "Jiang Silu? Why, you are also here to talk to her?" After finishing speaking, Song Yi said to himself

    : "It's no wonder, after all, your mother is now..."

    Jiang Yi really hates mentioning the other party's mother when others are talking. From Song Yi's words, we can know that the other party really understands his family situation.

    Jiang Yi felt that she was bored, so he stretched out his hand and pulled the girl in front of him behind him, then raised his leg and kicked Song Yi's knee.

    "Aw!" Song Yi cried out in pain, hugging his knees and jumping up and down. She looked up at Jiang Yi with resentment and fear in her eyes: "How dare you do something here! You are really not afraid of going to jail!"

    Jiang Yi was too lazy to talk nonsense with her, and raised his knee to demonstrate to her: "I have seen the real Are you a hooligan? Do you want another kick?"

    She raised her chin, looked arrogant, and took a step forward in a feint.

    Song subconsciously took a few steps back, and finally he could only point at Jiang Yi, and began to speak harshly: "You wait..."

    Jiang Yi looked at her coolly: "I'm from a village in the city. I don't have anything. I'm

    sorry. Come here." You dare not send up the look of being kicked.

    Song Yi knew that she was really good at fighting, and he would only be the one who suffered. She had no choice but to hold back the breath and wait for the future to count.

    The elevator came up quickly, and Jiang Yi and Jiang Rulu went up together. Song Yi and the others didn't want to stay in the same space with her, so they simply waited for another trip.

    After the elevator door closed, Jiang Rulu reached out and pressed the floor where the Academic Affairs Office was located. Standing behind her, Jiang Yi looked at her straight black hair, and faintly smelled a sweet fragrance.

    In the narrow space, neither of them spoke, the silence was embarrassing.

    With the sound of "ding", the elevator door opened slowly, and Jiang Yi, who couldn't stand the atmosphere, ran out of the door like a loser.