78

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 78

    It was already autumn, and the weather in the morning was a bit chilly, Jiang Yi put on a thin army green jacket outside, and drove towards the cemetery in another district.

    On the way to the cemetery, Jiang Yi drove past a flower shop, stopped the car, and asked for a bouquet of perfumed lilies.

    She put flowers on the passenger seat and drove the car on the road to the suburban cemetery. The scenery outside the window keeps passing, and the sun shuttles through the thick clouds and peeks out. Soon, the gloomy sky was replaced by bright sunshine, and it was refreshing autumn.

    Jiang Yi looked at the brightly lit sky outside the window, turned his head to look at the brilliant perfume lily blooming against the sun, and a picture flashed in his mind: it seemed to be Mother's Day of a certain year, she was pawing on her

    mother's lap, Ask her: "What kind of flowers does mom like?"

    Mom didn't say anything, just pursed her lips and looked at her and smiled. Jiang Yi acted like a baby with her, shaking her limp legs and said: "Please, just talk."

    Mom stretched out her hand, rubbed her head and smiled, and said: "Let Mom think about it, you should Yes, perfume lilies."

    That afternoon, Jiang Yi took out the money saved in the pen case, went to the flower shop secretly, bought a small bouquet of perfume lilies and came back.

    Many years have passed, but Jiang Yi still remembers the expression on her mother's face when she received the bouquet of lilies, with nostalgia and melancholy at the same time.

    Thinking back now, Jiang Yi probably understands why her mother showed such an expression at that time.

    Because Jiang Qionghua's pheromone taste is the perfume lily. Her mother liked Jiang Qionghua.

    During the time when her mother was hospitalized, Jiang Yi often went to the flower shop to ask for a not-so-good-looking perfume lily, and put it in a vase in different ways every day. At that time, she still couldn't smell Jiang Qionghua's pheromone smell. If she could smell it, she would probably hate Jiang Qionghua even more.

    Her mother is so good, why doesn't Jiang Qionghua like it. Not only do they not like her, but they may even think she is a burden.

    It seems that everyone is like this. As long as the person you care about is not treated well by others, you will be resentful, and even hate the person who neglects the person you care about.

    Jiang Yi is like this, so she hated Jiang Qionghua when she was a teenager, it was so obvious.

    Thinking about it now, maybe my mother didn't want me to do that. Even from the moment she said the phrase "I won't let Xiao Yi have no mother", she was already planning to go to Jiang Qionghua and hand Jiang Yi into her hands.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yi's vision gradually blurred, she raised her hand to wipe away her tears, and drove to the cemetery.

    When the car stopped in the parking lot, Jiang Yi got out of the car. She carried a bouquet of perfumed lilies and went to her mother's cemetery according to her memory.

    She vaguely turned over one cemetery after another, and finally found the place where her mother was buried. When she stood in front of her mother's cemetery and saw the line of "Tomb of Loving Mother Jiang Wenying", tears fell down her eyes.