70

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 70

    dating? Jiang Yi lowered his eyes, glanced at the hand held by Jiang Shuang and her, and frowned slightly.

    Speaking of which, the more accurate relationship between her and Jiang Ruxue is that Jiang Ruxue needs the body of "Jiang Yi", and Jiang Yi also likes her pheromones very much, should each take what they need?

    Jiang Shuang also said that he wanted to raise her, so they are the gold masters and the little faces? That's not right, she is now working for Jiang Shuang, so she is the boss and subordinate? It doesn't seem to be accurate, after all, they have been rolling around on the bed for the past few days.

    Jiang Yi thought for a while, and defined the relationship between himself and Jiang Silu in his heart: the benefactor and the substitute.

    With this thought, Jiang Yi felt that his life was slipping in a more weird direction. Thinking of this, she couldn't help shivering.

    Jiang Ruyu took her by the hand, looked at Chen Wanzhou who was full of gossip and asked, "Are you dating? Does it have anything to do with our business today?" Chen Wanzhou smiled: "Of course it does.

    If You are dating, so my plan to become your fiancée is going to be ruined."

    Chen Wanzhou said so, looking at Jiang Yi from the corner of her eye, always paying attention to her reaction.

    Jiang Yi's face froze, his brows were slightly wrinkled, and he was obviously dissatisfied with this statement.

    fiancée? So this old classmate is still Jiang Yi's rival in love? What are these scenes where old friends fall in love with the same person and are about to turn against each other?

    Jiang Yi's complaints in his heart could pour out a car, but his face quickly calmed down and returned to normal.

    Jiang Shuang didn't notice her fleeting discomfort, when Jiang Yi looked up to see her, there was no obvious change in Jiang Yi's expression. For some reason, Jiang Silu felt unhappy.

    But now they are in front of Chen Wanzhou, and Jiang Silu can't show it. She smiled and said to Chen Wanzhou: "Do you like joking so much? If you don't want to talk about today's affairs, I can go find someone else Collaborator."

    Jiang Shuang said, pulling Jiang Yi to leave.

    Chen Wanzhou once again realized that in front of Jiang Rulu, she couldn't easily make fun of her. Especially, there is Jiang Yi beside her now.

    But Jiang Yi's reaction just now made her feel very interesting. The atmosphere between these two people was too ambiguous, and Chen Wanzhou didn't mind being their emotional catalyst outside of work.

    Chen Wanzhou smiled and stopped Jiang Silu: "Don't, there is still something to talk about. If you don't like jokes, I won't." "Find a place to rest, let's sit down and talk

    . " Jiang Silu thought the weather was good, so he didn't want to go indoors: "Let's just take a walk on the racecourse. The weather     is good.

    I've read all your information     . Jiang Yi and Chen Wanzhou walked side by side on the pasture.     Chen Wanzhou stated the benefits of cooperation, and Jiang Sichuang pointed out her shortcomings, and the two refused to budge on their respective positions.     When it came to the key part, Jiang Silu let go of Jiang Yi's hand and directly pointed out the shortcomings of Chen Wanzhou's company, a little mercilessly.     Chen Wanzhou smiled, and didn't care about this matter, and even gave up a little interest on this issue.     If there is no agreement on cooperation, even if both parties are suitable, it is nothing more than a problem of uneven distribution of benefits.     There are many pharmaceutical companies wanting to cooperate with the patent that Jiang Silu just obtained. Although she can afford such a big project by herself, it is inevitable that she will be targeted by others. At this stage, Jiang Silu is still relatively low-key in her work, and it is most appropriate to cooperate with the Chen family who has a deep background.     The two had a heated conversation, and Jiang Yi, who was standing aside, couldn't understand what they were talking about, and was not very interested in their topics, so gradually he followed them.