25

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 25

    Jiang Yi had to admit that during the two weeks in the hospital, Jiang Rushuang had helped her a lot. At the very least, Jiang Yi didn't feel the slightest effort when he went back to school again.

    Of course, this is also inseparable from Jiang Yi's diligence. After all, besides playing games, she is studying in the hospital.

    The morning class ended soon. When the class bell rang, the class leader quickly came to Jiang Yi's side, put his hands on Jiang Yi's table and said with a smile: "Jiang Yi, come and have dinner with us." The class leader

    pointed Pointing to Jiang Yi's arm, he frowned and said, "Your hand is inconvenient, we'll cook for you."

    Not only the class monitor, but also some classmates who gossiped around her after the fight also came up: "Let's go to the cafeteria to eat." Jiang Yi, we'll cook for you."

    Since the students were so enthusiastic, Jiang Yi couldn't refuse. She stood up and said to everyone: "Okay then, let's just go there."

    So, led by Jiang Yi, with the squad leader and the sports committee as the guardians, a group of Class B students went downstairs in a mighty manner.

    When Jiang Silu and Tang Qing came out of the classroom, they happened to see Jiang Yi going downstairs surrounded by a group of people.

    Tang Qing recognized Jiang Yi, and seeing her fight, she couldn't help curling her lips: "What's the matter with this Jiang Yi, there is such a big commotion when she comes to school, is she going to be Song Yi and the second?"

    Looking at the backs of Jiang Yi and others talking and laughing, Jiang Silu pursed her lips and said softly: "She is different from Song Yi."

    Why is it different?

    After arriving at the cafeteria, Jiang Yi took the meal ordered by a classmate with one hand, and thanked her.

    She sat down with her classmates, watched them happily share the food for herself, and asked a little funny: "Didn't you say that I took Song Yi down from the position of the first bully in the grade and became the new school bully?" How dare you eat with me, you are not afraid of me?"

    The classmate who cooks for Jiang Yi is named Jin Duolei, an Alpha with a very shy smile.

    Jin Duolei smiled, and said to Jiang Yi: "You are different from Song Yi, you don't bully others, and you are especially easy to talk to." Jiang

    Yi held the food with one hand, looked up at her, and asked with a smile: "How do you know?" I don't know how to bully people? How can I talk easily? " Obviously she bullied Jiang Silu in the hospital that day, maybe Jiang Rulu was so sad that she cried afterwards.

    It stands to reason that with her performance in the cafeteria, many children must think that her behavior is bad. But the people in her class are different, they treat her very well, even a little rare.     The little squad leader sitting next to Jindolai said "Hi", sighed and said, "You are not good at talking, we discussed you behind your back that day, didn't you lose your temper? You were still talking and laughing with us." ..."     Jiang Yi smiled: "You guys didn't step on my bottom line, and you're not a nuisance like Song Yi, so why be angry." It's just a group of kids who like to gossip and have no evil intentions.     The squad leader exclaimed in admiration: "So you are easy to talk to!" The     sports committee at the side also echoed: "Yes, I think you are easy to get along with." The sports committee paused, and said to Jiang Yi: "Song Yi her... Dolai used to be in the same class as Song Yi, and when she talked to people, her nostrils were turned upside down..." "     Duolai hadn't differentiated at that time, and her body was relatively thin, and Song Yi always bullied her."     Jin Duolai nodded, Somewhat embarrassedly said: "After I split up, she didn't continue to bully me after I was separated from her class."     She raised her eyes and looked at Jiang Yi with bright eyes: "So... I am very happy that you let Song Yi suffer, I'm also grateful to you." After all, Jiang Yi did something she didn't dare to do, which made Jin Duolai feel bad.     Jiang Yi understood, and felt that she understood why her classmates treated her so well. It's not because she has a charismatic personality, but because Song Yi is really a victim of the girls' high school, beating her is so satisfying!     Jiang Yi picked up the chopsticks and ribs, and said lazily: "Say it earlier, I should have hit her a few more times that day. She is too annoying!" Everyone agreed: "Yes, she is very annoying.     "