95 END

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 95 End of Text

    Zhang Tiantian hit the nail on the head. If he wanted to propose marriage, he really needed a ring.

    With this beginning, everyone seems to have opened up a chatterbox, and have given their own suggestions.

    "Yes, there must be a ring. You are proposing to Jiang Silu, you must order a commemorative ring, so be careful." "Speaking of which, Jiang Yi, when are you going to propose

    ? Is there still time to order a ring?"

    "Not only to order a ring, but also to choose a venue. There must be flowers, and the arrangement should be romantic." "

    Where are flowers in this season? Greenhouse flowers are very expensive. Do you have to airlift them?"

    "It's not impossible, I can help."

    The person who said to help was Chen Wanzhou, and everyone kept talking to each other, completely misleading the topic. On the way back after the breakup, several alphas were still chatting enthusiastically in the group.

    Jiang Yi looked at everyone's suggestions, and a clearer idea gradually emerged in his heart.

    First of all, she has to know what size ring is suitable for Jiang Sishang's finger.

    Back home that night, after Jiang Yi took a shower, he was still chatting with his friends on his mobile phone.

    Jiang Silu came out of the bathroom and called her several times, but Jiang Yi didn't hear her. This kind of negligent attitude made Jiang Sishang very tasty.

    After she dried her hair, she climbed onto the bed, knelt down in front of Jiang Yi, cupped her face and frowned and said, "Who are you chatting with, why don't you respond to me?"

    Jiang Yi was afraid that she would see the chat records, so he quickly Putting the mobile phone under her body, she put her arms around her waist and responded with a smile: "Who else can I be with, isn't it the little squad leader and the others?"

    She decided to divert Jiang Sishang's attention, put her arms around her waist and pressed her Under him, looking down at her: "Speaking of which, I learned something interesting during the dinner today."

    Jiang Rulu raised his head and looked straight at her, his eyes were clear: "What's interesting, tell me?"

    Jiang Yi stretched out his hand, stroked her lips, and said with a slight smile: "They told me, Chen Wanzhou and the class monitor are in a relationship. They started dating when they were in college...so Jiang Ruling, what's the matter with his fiancée?" Jiang Ruling was a little embarrassed, she stretched out her hand to hook

    Jiang Yi's neck, gently Qinghe said to her: "At that time... I just wanted to see your reaction."

    "Will you be jealous, will you remember the past."

    Jiang Yi let out an oh, and said clearly: "So you love That person is really me from before."

    Jiang Silu knew that Jiang Yi was teasing her, but she was still a little nervous. She hugged Jiang Yi and explained to her: "No, no matter who you are, I like it very much."

    Jiang Yi clicked his tongue lightly, and suddenly thought of the lines written in that novel. With an idea, she pinched Jiang Silu by the waist, picked her up, put her on her lap, and said to her: "Jiang Rulu, let's play a game."