15

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 15

    After breakfast, Jiang Yi washed up and went out with the two adults.

    Today Jiang Qionghua was driving, Ning Wenyin was sitting in the passenger seat, and Tuliu Jiang Rushang and Jiang Yi were sitting in the back seat, each occupying one end, their backs turned silent.

    Ever since Jiang Yi realized the nature of the world, he has always subconsciously kept a distance from Jiang Silu. She doesn't have any objection to Jiang Shuang himself, but the existence of Jiang Shuang is a ticking time bomb to Jiang Yi. If I had to describe it, to Jiang Yi, Jiang Silu was like an infected person in a post-apocalyptic movie, which made Jiang Yi instinctively feel scared.

    Therefore, along the way, Jiang Yi wore earphones, playing games on his own as if Jiang Rushang next to him didn't exist.

    What she didn't notice was that Jiang Ruxue, who was sitting on the side, put his hands on his knees and secretly looked at Jiang Yi from the corner of his eyes from time to time.

    Jiang Yi doesn't really look like Jiang Qionghua, except for her tall figure, her eyebrows are much sharper than Jiang Qionghua's. The eyes are phoenix eyes that look narrow and long, and they will be squinted when playing games, like a wolf or a cheetah when hunting, and they look particularly fierce. Even the eyebrows are more arrogant than ordinary girls.

    Just by looking at his appearance, he would feel that Jiang Yi is not easy to get along with.

    But when such a person laughed, it was as if the eyes were quenched with starlight, which was terrifyingly dazzling.

    When Ning Wenyin helped Jiang Qionghua investigate Jiang Yi before, Jiang Shuang accidentally saw many photos of her. Sometimes she was sitting by the hospital bed with a smile on her face and coaxing her mother to eat, and sometimes she was rushing out of school with her schoolbag on her back, and when she greeted her classmates, she responded heartily.

    No matter what time it was, there seemed to be no haze in her eyes. Even though her mother was seriously ill, she carried everything with a smile and strength.

    Jiang Silu suddenly remembered what her mother said: "He is really a lively and cheerful child, no matter what he is working hard to live." After speaking, he pointed to Jiang Yi's photo and said to Jiang Silu: " Is she very powerful?"

    Jiang Silu nodded at that time: "It is very powerful." She is a completely different person from her.

    Maybe it was because she had heard a lot about Jiang Yi from her mother before, so when she was confused that day, when she saw Jiang Yi's face in a daze, she felt a sense of relief in her heart for some reason.

    Then she handed herself over to Jiang Yi, and her consciousness completely sank into the emotional tide.

    In fact, she doesn't really remember what Jiang Yi said or did to her that day, but her body can still clearly remember that Jiang Yi's palms are very warm and her back is very stable.

    Ever since Jiang Shuang knew that her mother was with Jiang Qionghua, Jiang Shuang had actually accepted in her heart that Jiang Qionghua might become her stepmother. It was only a few months ago, when she suddenly found out that Jiang Qionghua had a daughter, she was somewhat apprehensive.

    But after meeting Jiang Yi that day, such apprehension turned into a little expectation. She felt that it was not difficult to be a small partner with such a person.