22

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 22

    In the evening of the next day, Jiang Rulu brought a new homework over.

    Ning Wenyin guessed that Jiang Rushi would come, so she simply prepared a dinner for three of them, and when Jiang Rushi arrived, the mother and daughter accompanied Jiang Yi for dinner.

    After dinner, Jiang Rulu also checked Jiang Yi's homework from yesterday. Jiang Sixi found strangely that Jiang Yi's correct rate reached 100%. Moreover, Jiang Yi also previewed the content that will follow.

    Jiang Silu flipped through the exercise book, pursed her lips and praised: "It's pretty good." She knew that Jiang Yi had good grades before, but now it seems that he is very good at self-study.

    Jiang Yi was a little embarrassed after receiving a compliment from her. But she couldn't show it, so she had to change the topic: "Okay, first tell me what to do today.

    Jiang Silu told her about today's homework.

    Jiang Yi listened and prepared to write some homework to digest.

    Ning Wenyin arranged the workbook for her, turned to look at her daughter, and asked, "Have you brought the homework of Shanglao too? If you bring it, write it with Xiao Yi and go back. Otherwise, it will take some time to drive home, and it will be troublesome to write after going back. "

    Jiang Silu did bring homework, she glanced at Jiang Yi hesitantly, Jiang Yi was a little puzzled: "You can write when you bring your homework, this is such a big place, you can't find a place to write, right? "

    Jiang Silu asked her softly: "Will it disturb you?" "

    Jiang Yi bit the tip of the pen, opened the exercise book with one hand, and muttered while reading the questions: "No, it's fine if you don't make a sound. "

    Jiang Silu nodded, decided to follow her mother's wishes, took out the exercise book from her schoolbag, spread it out on the coffee table in the ward, sat on the ground and started to do homework. They were alone on the bed, and alone on the coffee table on the sofa under the bed

    . They were both busy.

    Sitting on the sofa, Ning Wenyin couldn’t help but smile when she looked at the two children. She thought, if her child hadn’t been lost by accident, now Jiang Ruling would have a younger sister who would bring her a younger sister. Let my sister do my homework.

    Ning Wenyin was a little emotional. When the two children were not paying attention, she secretly took a photo of them doing their homework together, and kept it carefully.

    Jiang Yi stayed in the hospital for several days, and during these few days, Jiang Rulu would come over with homework. She and Ning Wenyin accompanied Jiang Yi to eat and do homework, and they didn't go home until Jiang Qionghua came over.

    After receiving such careful care, it is very difficult for Jiang Yi to remain indifferent. She is grateful to Ning Wenyin, but at the same time, she has complicated feelings about Jiang Sixun. She felt that she couldn't face her with such a cold attitude, even if it was out of gratitude, Jiang Rulu was too friendly to her.

    It's not that Jiang Yi is sick, it's impossible for him to speak bad words to people who are friendly to him all the time. Even though he may die young because of Jiang Silu, Jiang Yi's persistence seems to be getting weaker and weaker due to Jiang Rulu's friendship in this illusory future.