103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 103 Episode 3: Jiang Yi Does Not Amnesia 1

    Holding the dagger in hand, Jiang Yi climbed up the mountain path.

    The night was very dark, and the road ahead was full of shadows. She just felt like she had walked into a maze, and she couldn't find a way out no matter what.

    But she knew that Jiang Rulu was waiting for her at the intersection. She had to climb out, no matter what!

    Jiang Yi gritted his teeth, endured excessive fatigue, and worked hard to climb up step by step. Excessive consumption made her eyes black for a while, and finally the soles of her feet slipped and she staggered and fell down.

    Jiang Yi subconsciously stretched out his hand, grabbed the small tree beside him, and fell to the ground, facing the wet soil, losing strength all over his body.

    Ah, I don't want to move anymore, let's talk after a while.

    This idea came to her mind uncontrollably, but was quickly defeated by the urgent thought of seeing Jiang Sixie.

    Jiang Yi took a deep breath, supported his body to stand up, and staggered forward again.

    She remembered that Jiang Silu was an Omega, although she had temporarily marked her, but she was also an Omega in estrus. She had no choice, and she couldn't leave Jiang Ruling there alone.

    She had to go back, no matter what.

    This strong belief has always supported Jiang Yi, making her walk in the dark for a long time. She stumbled all the way, walking in the dark in the dark, and suddenly felt a beam of light in front of her.

    Jiang Yi was dazzled by the beam of light, but she quickly raised her dagger and made an aggressive gesture, fearing that this person was an accomplice of the kidnappers.

    It turned out not to be, after being scanned by the flashlight a few times, she heard an unfamiliar voice calling her name: "Jiang Yi? Is that Jiang Yi?" "

    Captain, the child has been found!

    " The man with the flashlight approached her and said as he walked, "Don't be afraid, we are the police. You are safe now. Where are the two kidnappers?"

    Jiang Yi was afraid of being cheated. After a night of kidnapping, she is now a bird of fright and is very nervous about everyone: "Show me your ID first? You said you are a policeman, how can I believe you?" Find

    her The policeman turned his head and smiled helplessly at his teammates: "This kid is quite vigilant."

    The policeman walked into Jiang Yi and showed his ID to Jiang Yi: "Your family members are waiting for you outside. Go back with us first."

    Jiang Yi then relaxed, and fell forward as if he lost his strength.

    With a bang, the dagger in his hand fell. The policeman closest to her quickly reached out and held her back. Jiang Yi was lying in the arms of the people's policeman, and then she cried like a child: "Sister policeman, I can't walk anymore..."

    Finally, the two policemen took turns carrying Jiang Yi back.

    On the way, Jiang Yi asked the police if they found Jiang Sishang. After knowing that Jiang Silu was safe, she lost all strength and lay on the policeman's back, not wanting to move at all.