84

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 84

    With each other's frankness, Jiang Yi has been actively treating Jiang Silu with him since then. Soon it was the Mid-Autumn Festival, under the call of Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin, the two returned home together.

    On the way home, Jiang Ruxiu tugged on Jiang Yi's clothes, and asked her in a low voice: "Jiang Yi, you've remembered it now, do you want to talk about this with Aunt Qionghua?" Jiang Yi tilted her head

    . , looked at her a little strangely: "Why did you tell her about this?"

    Jiang Rulu pursed her lips and said to her in a low voice: "I just think that if she knows the news, she will be very happy.

    " Yi paused, holding the steering wheel and looking forward: "But Jiang Rushang, I don't think it's necessary. Since she thinks I have amnesia, then I have good reasons for refusing her gift." "And I planned

    to I will come out as an adult after staying in the Jiang family until I am twenty years old. I don’t want to go back to the Jiang family, and it’s not suitable for me to go back now.” “

    She and I don’t have a mother-daughter relationship. I think she treats me like a person with amnesia now. Get along well."

    This is a matter between their mother and daughter, and it's not easy for Jiang Silu to intervene. She nodded, she understood Jiang Yi's choice.

    Jiang Yi smiled, stretched out his hand to hold Jiang Silu's hand, shook it firmly, and said to her: "She has always treated you as a daughter. If I tell her that I still remember, She might be entangled."

    "She has a weird personality, and it's a good thing for her that I lost my memory. At least in her eyes, she will think that I don't think I am her daughter, so her sense of moral condemnation It will be less."

    Jiang Yi smiled, then turned to look at Jiang Shuang: "I think I am more suitable to be her son-in-law than her daughter."

    Jiang Shuang admitted that he was pleased by this sentence. She clasped Jiang Yi's hand, smiled and said to her: "So, you also want to be my mother's son-in-law, don't you want to be her daughter?"

    Jiang Yi nodded: "Well, now."

    "Oh~ it is now. What about before? Did you ever think about my mother becoming your mother?"

    Jiang Yi tilted her head, saw Jiang Silu's sly expression, and snorted softly: "Before... I didn't think much about it before. Yes, but occasionally I still want to be her son-in-law."

    Jiang Shuang was very happy, couldn't help but took her hand, put it on his lips and kissed it.

    The car soon arrived at Jiang's villa, and Ning Wenyin and Jiang Qionghua had already prepared a table of meals and waited.

    The two of them entered the house holding hands, and Ning Wenyin, who was sitting on the sofa, cast a surprised look.

    The two children looked a little bit wrong when they went home last time, but now they look like honey, and they seem to be reconciled?

    This idea flashed through Ning Wenyin's mind, and soon she got up and greeted the two children to sit down, and the family ate happily.

    At the dinner table, Jiang Qionghua was still the same, and brought them a lot of dishes. While eating, Jiang Qionghua asked about Jiang Silu's recent work situation, and also mentioned some recent projects.