32

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 32

    After waiting for the toilet, Jiang Yi realized that something embarrassing had happened. Jiang Rulu couldn't stand still, so he could only hang on her body, and slowly moved to the toilet. But the problem is, Jiang Silu had to pull down his pants before sitting on the toilet.

    Jiang Yi had no choice but to support Jiang Sishang's arms with both hands, lift her up, let her stand on one foot, and take off her pants by herself. Jiang Yi supported Jiang Silu, looked up at the ceiling, and said expressionlessly: "Take it off."

    Jiang Ruyu was also very embarrassed, his whole face was almost burning red. Leaning in Jiang Yi's arms, she took off her pants in a hurry. As a result, the more nervous she became, the more she couldn't take off her clothes. In addition, she couldn't stand still, so she threw herself into Jiang Yi's arms.

    Jiang Yi was knocked back by her and took a step back. He quickly reached out to stop Jiang Ruxie's waist and supported her body.

    Jiang Silu's ears were red enough to bleed, she buried her face on Jiang Yi's shoulder, and apologized sullenly: "I'm sorry."

    Her breath fell on Jiang Yi's shoulder, as if it was blowing on her. On the heart, Jiang Yi's head was buzzing.

    Jiang Yi supported her, lamenting in his heart that he was really nosy. But she couldn't help lowering her head, looked at Jiang Silu in her arms and asked, "Do you want me to help?"

    Jiang Silu didn't say whether or not, but just stretched out his right hand and brought Jiang Yi's hand to his waist , and said softly: "Thank you."

    Jiang Yi instantly understood what she meant, sighed, helped Jiang Shuang take off her pants with both hands, helped her sit on the toilet, and said with a blank face: "Hurry up!" Come on, I'll wait for you outside."

    After she finished speaking, she turned around and left the bathroom, closing the door gently.

    Across the door, Jiang Rulu was sitting on the toilet, covering his face with his hands, feeling that he was very hot. She couldn't restrain herself from recalling the scene in her dream last night, it seemed to be such a familiar picture, she took Jiang Yi's hand to wander around in some indescribable places, winning more than any Omega.

    Jiang Rulu held his face in his hands and sighed lowly, almost crying out of shame.

    She sat on the toilet for a long time, and the person who was already in estrus couldn't control her pheromones, and gradually the smell that belonged to her diffused towards the door.

    Jiang Yi, who was standing at the door, soon realized this. She was a little startled, raised her hand and knocked on the bathroom door, and asked, "Jiang Silu, are you okay?"

    Jiang Ruyu was cleaning up the water, Responding sullenly: "It's okay."

    Jiang Yi asked again: "Should you inject the inhibitor? Is the inhibitor still in the schoolbag?"

    Jiang Rulu flushed the toilet, barely stood up, alone Lifting up his trousers, he said shamelessly, "Well, help me out, I can do it myself."

    Jiang Yi knew that she was well, so he quickly opened the door and went in, helped Jiang Sishang to wash his hands by the sink, and then Help her back to bed.

    When returning to the hospital bed, Jiang Rulu's entire face was completely red. On that still somewhat green and immature face, there was a layer of seductive thin red, like a red apple that had just been dyed a little crimson, pink and tender, pretty and lively, arousing love and affection.