79

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 79

    The two hugged for a while with the rabbit separated, Jiang Yi let go of Jiang Silu slightly, and asked: "Jiang Rulu, have you hugged enough?"

    Jiang Rulu rubbed his face on the rabbit, rubbing it off. After weeping, she looked up at Jiang Yi and said with sparkle in her eyes, "Not enough." Nothing was enough, and she still wanted to hug her for the rest of her life.

    Jiang Yi saw the tears in her eyes clearly, and immediately became nervous. She stretched out her hand and wiped away Jiang Silu's tears with her thumb, and asked in a little panic: "Why are you crying?"

    Jiang Shilu shook his head, looked up at her and smiled: "Because you gave me a gift, I am very happy." Happy."

    Ah, just a doll caught by a claw machine, can you be moved like this? Jiang Sishang, she... how much she likes herself.

    Jiang Yi looked at her through the pink rabbit, and asked softly: "Is this the first time you have received a gift from me?"

    Jiang Silu noticed her address, not "Jiang Yi", but "I".

    She shook her head, and said to Jiang Yi: "No, the giant panda in the room is the first gift I received."     Jiang

    Sishen paused, and said emphatically, "Birthday gift."

Stiff, she suddenly thought of what happened in that room that night. No wonder that giant panda smelled like Jiang Silu, no wonder she didn't mind lying on it.

    It turned out that it was sent by myself.

    Jiang Yi was a little puzzled, since that was the case, why didn't Jiang Silu explain? After thinking about it, she felt that Jiang Silu should be very aware of her ghost temper, even if she said it at the time, she probably didn't take it seriously. Even thinking about it afterwards, I still feel that my "stand-in" status is a stone hammer.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yi couldn't help being embarrassed. In some ways, she is really weird, tsundere, and annoying.

    Jiang Yi just wanted to say something, but his stomach growled quickly.

    She hadn't eaten for a whole day, and it was only when she saw Jiang Silu that she realized that she was going to have a stomach ache from hunger. Hearing this voice, Jiang Silu lowered his head to look at Jiang Yi's stomach, his eyes were wet.

    Jiang Yi was a little embarrassed, and explained to her: "I ate dinner early, and I'm a little hungry now, can I order supper?"

    Jiang Silu looked up at her, and said to her: "Supper is slow to come, let's drive out to eat "

    Jiang Yi oh, Jiang Silu put down the rabbit, and said to Jiang Yi: "Wait a minute, I will change clothes and go with you." Jiang Yi was stunned for a moment, and soon saw

    Jiang Silu turn around , went to the cloakroom to change clothes.

    She changed into a light-colored platycodon long skirt, put on a dark windbreaker, and led Jiang Yi out, and said to her, "Let's go."

    Jiang Yi felt that she was too beautiful, so she moved away Without opening his eyes, he just stared at her back, followed her out of the house, and belatedly said, "Oh..."

    The car was driven by Jiang Yi, and Jiang Ruxie obediently sat in the passenger seat, Clicking on the catering app on her mobile phone, she asked Jiang Yi: "What do you want to eat?"