52

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 52

    Jiang Rulu, who was five steps away from the car, looked at the sudden strong vibration of the car in front of him, and stopped in his tracks.

    She heard Jiang Yi's heart-piercing cry, and a great panic rushed into her heart.

    Jiang Silu didn't even think about it, turned around and left under Jiang Yi's instructions, took out his mobile phone and started calling 110.

    The kidnappers in the compartment were beating Jiang Yi unconscious with a knife in one hand, and when they saw Jiang Ruxue turned around and ran away, they swearing: "Fuck! This little girl is a rabbit. She runs so fast!" The kidnappers opened the door violently

    , Get off the car, like a pack of wolves pounced on Jiang Silu.

    The leading female Alpha wore a hood and shouted at the two subordinates: "Stop her, don't let her run away!"

    She ran away, and the business would be lost!

    Jiang Silu managed to maintain his composure and dialed 110. As soon as the call was connected, Jiang Silu hurriedly said, "I'm at Yuncheng Girls' High School, and I was kidnapped..."

    Before she finished speaking, she was caught up by that female Alpha. With a back lock, Alpha injected the nerve paralyzing drug into Jiang Sishang's body.

    Jiang Rulu went limp and fell into her arms.

    With a bang, the mobile phone and the schoolbag in Jiang Ruxun's hand fell heavily to the ground.

    The anxious voice of the police came from the phone: "Hey... Hey..."

    The kidnapper raised his leg and stomped on the mobile phone on the ground. In an instant, the phone was torn apart, leaving only the noisy sound of electricity coming from it.

    The kidnappers held Jiang Silu and dragged her inside before she was discovered: "Pack up your things and go!"

    They dragged Jiang into the car and picked up the schoolbags and broken mobile phones scattered on the ground. , drove away in a hurry.

    When the car drove to the river, the robber reached out and threw the two children's schoolbags and everything on their bodies except clothes into the river.

    Jiang Silu and Jiang Yi were kidnapped.

    Half an hour later, Miss Qin, who was knocked unconscious in the corner, woke up in the public toilet and called the police immediately.

    At the same time, Ning Wenyin also received news that the two children had been kidnapped, and informed Jiang Qionghua in a panic.

    Jiang Qionghua, who was far away in other provinces, immediately set off for the airport and rushed back in a panic.

    An hour later, the investigation and arrest activities of the police station began. At the same time, Ning Wenyin received a threatening video.

    In the video, two children are shackled and sat unconscious next to each other in a jeep.

    Two kidnappers wearing hoods held small knives, pointed at the children's necks, and laughed fiercely through a voice changer: "If you want your daughter to be safe, prepare 10 million cash and go to Lingjiang River at twelve o'clock in the morning. At the pier, pay the money with one hand and the person with the other hand."