107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 107 Episode 3: Jiang Yi Doesn't Amnesia 5

    In the next few days, both Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin were dealing with the kidnapping case.

    Because of this incident, Jiang Qionghua no longer dared to let Jiang Yi go out alone, and even hired special bodyguards for the two children. It may be the sequelae of the kidnapping case, Jiang Sishang is not used to having unfamiliar alphas by his side, so the bodyguards Jiang Qionghua finds are all beta women.

    After the police who came to the door took notes for the two children, their respective friends also called to greet them.

    After asking about her relatives, the squad leader made an appointment with Jiang Yi, and wanted to come to Jiang's house with her friends to play with her. Jiang Yi nodded and agreed: "I'll ask my family first, if they think there's no problem, you can come over here." Within a few days

    , the squad leader and others came to visit with gifts of condolence in large and small packages.

    It may be that when confronting the kidnappers, Jiang Yi's growth rate is very fast, and he will control his frantic pheromones before he is 20 years old. During this meeting, the sense of oppression she brought to the friends was greatly reduced, which surprised the friends.

    The class leader also happily tapped Jiang Yi on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "Okay, you, then, after you get the university admission letter, can you go to school like us?" Jiang Yi

    sat Rubbing his shoulders on the sofa, he said with a smile: "Well, the doctor said, observe for another six months. If there is no problem in the six months, I can go to school next semester.

    " , you are too miserable."

    Jin Duolai felt quite good: "But it is already a lot earlier, and Jiang Yi will come out in half a year, so we can play with her."

    Zhang Tiantian echoed: "Yes."

    Jiang Yi smiled: "I think so too, this is very good."

    After Jiang Yi finished speaking, he found that Chen Wanzhou was staring at her upright, a little confused, so: "Old Chen, you What are you doing? Keep staring at me?"

    Jiang Yi scratched his face in confusion, and said in a daze, "Is there something on my face?"

    Sitting opposite the sofa, Chen Wanzhou narrowed her eyes and smiled: "It's not that there is something on your face, but What's on your neck."

    Jiang Yi raised her hand subconsciously, covered her neck with both hands, and said very shyly: "What else...it's nothing..." It's over,

    she suddenly remembered that yesterday Jiang Silu seemed to be It left a lot of marks on her neck, and it probably popped up today!

    Just when Jiang Yi was guilty of covering up, the eyes of the friends all looked over. Chen Wanzhou snorted and laughed: "Wait a minute, wait a moment..."

    Jiang Yi saw her getting up and walking over, he quickly covered his neck, and shrank into the corner of the sofa vigilantly: "What are you doing...you Don't come here, what are you doing..."

    Chen Wanzhou smiled, and walked towards Jiang Yi like a bully: "It's nothing, I just want to see what's on your neck..."

    Chen Wanzhou said while pulling Rolling up his sleeves, he turned his head to look at the little squad leader with bright eyes, and said hello, "Help me, Jiang Yi has a hickey on her neck     !