74

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 74

    The squad leader and others told Jiang Yi about their recent situation one by one. The five people chatted around while baking, and what they said was similar to the information provided by Jiang Silu.

    After several people finished talking about their recent situation, they asked Jiang Yi: "What about you? What happened after you disappeared?" Jiang Yi

    talked about his grandmother who was in a mental state after waking up, and then joined the army and then retired. things said again.

    The small squad leader sighed: "I think back then you still wanted to apply for the police academy, but after the results of the college entrance examination came out, the admission letter came to the school, but you were gone." Jiang Yi felt a little bit in his heart when he heard this: "I still wanted

    to Did you apply for the police academy?" You know, before she was hit by a car because she was trying to save a child, she went to the police academy.

    Could it be such a coincidence, her wish is also "Jiang Yi's" wish?

    The squad leader nodded: "Well, don't you even remember this?" Speaking of which, everyone was a little sad.

    Especially Jin Duolai felt very sorry for Jiang Yi: "If nothing happened to you, you might have appeared in front of us in a police uniform now. With such good grades and such a righteous person, you will definitely become a good policeman. "

    Jiang Yi is not a pity, she smiled: "Some things are predestined. I think I am fine now."

    Zhang Tiantian also nodded in agreement: "Well, I think so too, you As long as you live happily, it’s better than anything else.”

    Chen Wanzhou also quite agreed with Zhang Tiantian’s point of view, she nodded thoughtfully, and then asked Jiang Yi: “By the way, that day I saw you following Sarai Beside me, what are you doing now? Are you working as her assistant?"

    Jiang Yi grilled a big lobster, looked at Chen Wanzhou and said, "No, how can I be her assistant. I signed a contract with her, and now I will give She is her personal bodyguard."

    Chen Wanzhou was a little surprised when she heard this, and she couldn't help laughing out loud: "No, Jiang Yi, you are her bodyguard, you are too good at playing!"

    Jiang Yi rolled his eyes at her, thinking that Chen Wanzhou must be thinking about some fun play. To be honest, Jiang Rulu wanted to keep her in the first place, but Jiang Yi felt that instead of being a bad boy, it would be better to rely on his own labor to make a living.

    Jiang Yi ignored the other people's gossiping eyes, cut open the grilled lobster, sprinkled the sauce on it, and explained his situation to them: "I have been in the army for four years, and I haven't studied further. I haven't decided what to do yet. , so I’ll be Jiang Silu’s bodyguard first.”

    “Why, I rely on my own skills to eat, do you have any opinions?”

    Everyone shook their heads: “No objection, no objection.”

    Then, led by Lin Yinxi, they pestered Jiang Yi said a lot about joining the army.

    The alphas more or less yearned for life in the army, and Jiang Yi also felt that staying with this group of people could relax her, so she picked some interesting things to talk to them.

    Everyone was very happy to hear that, and advised Jiang Yi to stay overnight and catch up on the old days. But Jiang Yi was going to pick up Jiang Sixie, so he politely declined the matter, didn't drink at all, and just chatted until the end of the party.