61

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 61

    Jiang Yi felt that she was obsessed with ghosts. God knows that she, who was so upright and kind-hearted for the past 23 years, would finally agree to Jiang Silu's contract and sell herself without hesitation.

    After everything was over, Jiang Yi sat on the bed, watching Jiang Rusun sitting on the bed with her shirt on, holding her notebook and typing the contract documents, her head was dizzy for a while.

    Damn it, Alpha really has the weakness of his own gender. After listening to a few words from the person next to him on the bed, he gave himself easily!

    hateful! To be reasonable, is it necessary for her and Jiang Silu to continue this contract?

    Jiang Yi is very regretful now, but she can't go back and say to Jiang Silu: "Stop fighting, we will treat it as a one-night stand, let's break up as soon as we are done!" Can she, can she

    ? She can't do it at all!

    It's all because of Jiang Silu's delicate body and weak body, and because he has never tasted other people's tastes, and now he is dizzy by Jiang Silu's pheromone.

    Jiang Yi looked at the slender back of Jiang Rulu sitting on the bed and typing documents, always felt very attractive, and his body became upright again.

    Realizing that he had reacted again, Jiang Yi was so angry that he looked down at the root of his troubles, and cursed in his heart: "Bah, shameless and unbelievable, I think about it every day, and I am completely captured by others!

    " After spending so many days hanging out on the bed, Jiang Yi felt that a certain part of his body no longer belonged to him. As long as Jiang Silu teases her a little bit, she can go on day and night without stopping.

    Coupled with the intensity of doing this, it is actually far less tossing than the physical training I usually do. Jiang Yi, who is at ease, is completely immersed in joy.

    Just as Jiang Yi was cursing his own fire of desire, Jiang Rulu turned his head after typing the file, moved the computer to face Jiang Yi: "Jiang Yi, take a look at this clause, what else do you want to add?"

    Jiang Silu was only wearing a shirt, and the buttons on his chest were not buttoned at all. Jiang Yi raised his head and looked at the large expanse of spring light exposed in front of her eyes, his head was dizzy from the bursts of white light.

    Jiang Shuang noticed her, leaned over slightly, showing off his excellent figure, leaned in front of her and said softly: "Come on, take a look, take a serious look.

    " Look at the red mark on her chest, or look at the computer screen.

    Even after doing it so many times, Jiang Yi still feels embarrassed in the face of this situation.

    She simply grabbed the computer and looked at it line by line with her back turned to Jiang Ruxie.

    When seeing the first few items, Jiang Yi turned to look at Jiang Shuang: "Do you want me to be your personal bodyguard?"

    Jiang Shuang nodded and said: "My body is affected by drugs, so even if I become an adult, The estrus period is still unstable, so I need you to be by my side at all times to ensure that I don’t run into other Alphas.”

    Jiang Yi’s heart skipped a beat, and he turned to look at Jiang Sishang, and asked her, “Drugs, what drugs can Affect the estrus period?"

    Is it a neurohormonal drug? But Jiang Silu doesn't look like there is a problem.