72

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 72

    Jiang Silu is a person who keeps her promises. Since she promised to introduce "Jiang Yi"'s former classmates to Jiang Yi, she quickly sorted out a document and provided it to Jiang Yi.

    That night, Jiang Yi was sitting on the bed wearing a nightgown, flipping through the materials that Jiang Silu had given, reading with great interest. After Jiang Rulu came out of the bathroom, he went straight to lie down in Jiang Yi's arms. Jiang Yi gave her a place so that she could lie down in his arms.

    Jiang Rulu found a place in her arms and lay down comfortably, looked down at the tablet in her hand together, and asked: "Where did you see it?" Jiang Yi smiled: "It's just started

    .

    " Opening Chen Wanzhou’s page, I found that Chen Wanzhou used to be in the same class as her, so I asked, “Did Jiang Yi have a good relationship with her before? Why did I see a lot of photos of them taking a group in your villa? What is this?” What about the time?"

    Seeing that the first thing she said was to ask Chen Wanzhou, Jiang Silu felt a little unhappy. Leaning on Jiang Yi's chest, suppressing her jealousy, she said to her, "We used to have a good relationship. She, Lin Yinxi, Jin Duolai, and Zhang Tiantian are the four famous ALPHAs in Class B." "Lin Yinxi

    is Squad leader, after Jiang Yi transferred to the second year of high school, I don’t know why he went in and out with these four people. Because Jiang Yi hadn’t differentiated at that time, the students jokingly called them the “4A Drag One” scenic spot, or also called it 'Quasi 5A Scenic Area'."

    Jiang Yi vaguely recalled such a thing in her mind, but she couldn't help lowering her eyes, and looked at Jiang Silu in surprise: "How do you know this kind of thing so clearly? You and them One class?"     Jiang Silu smiled, thinking that of course I have been paying attention to you silently. She replied softly: "Because this group of people is so eye-catching. During the first semester of the second year of high school, they almost attracted the attention of the whole school. It's hard for me not to know.     " Afterwards, this group of people will not become some kind of '5A Scenic Area'."     Hearing this, Jiang Silu chuckled lightly, and said to her, "No, because Jiang Yi dropped out of school after his differentiation. "

    Jiang Yi asked why again.

    Jiang Silu told about Jiang Yi splitting up on New Year's Day, causing a group of Omegas to go into heat, and then being hospitalized, taking a break from school and going home to live in a glass room.

    Jiang Yi nodded thoughtfully: "No wonder I said why Jiang Yi didn't live with you when I went back for the first time." Speaking of

    this, Jiang Yi was a little curious, and turned his head to Jiang Silu: "Since this is the case , She has been trapped in the glass room, and she is an alpha with such strong pheromones, how could you be kidnapped." It may be that

    Jiang Silu was not very happy when asked about something that made Jiang Silu unhappy. She looked up at Jiang Yi's face, blinked and said, "I don't want to answer this question for you right now, can I not answer?

    " what is the problem. She nodded and said, "Okay, whatever you want."

    Afterwards, Jiang Yi intermittently asked some other questions about Jiang Silu.

    For example, how about Lin Yinxi?

    Jiang Silu replied that he was rather slick and funny, and now he has become one of the hosts of the latest entertainment show.

Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish GL MTLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें