62

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 62

    Perhaps it was because he hadn't been praised for a long time, Jiang Yi felt a little embarrassed. She stretched out her hand, pushed Jiang Silu's shoulder and said, "Okay, I know I'm a good person."

    As she said this, she pressed Jiang Silu on the bed, stretched out her hand to cover her with a quilt, and said as if to coax her: "Go to sleep, I'll finish reading this by myself, and I'll discuss it with you after I read it."

    Jiang Silu lay on the bed, looked up at Jiang Yi, his eyes were soft like a small animal: "I'm asleep, why don't you still sleep?" Will she go?"

    On the bed for the past few days, Jiang Yi was used to seeing her as a beauty, a peerless enchantress. It was the first time Jiang Yi saw such a pitiful expression at this moment.

    Jiang Yi's heart softened, he raised his hand to stroke her hair, and said, "You have come to my house, where can I go?" Anyway, Jiang Shuang is also the one who will accompany her through the estrus period, and Jiang Yi has a heart for her. Somewhat special emotion.

    "Sleep, don't toss about, I'm still there when I wake up."

    Jiang Silu looked straight at Jiang Yi, his eyes covered with mist, and it took a while to agree.

    She closed her eyes obediently, and fell into a dream wrapped in Jiang Yi's breath. After Jiang Yi saw that she was asleep, he carefully read Jiang Silu's contract, and then added some clauses, then put on his clothes and went downstairs.

    Rhubarb finished eating the dog food and was lying on the floor to take a nap. Jiang Yi walked over, stretched out his hand and rubbed it on its head, then picked up a rag and cleaned the living room.

    Not living there for a month, even a new apartment would have dust. After Jiang Yi finished cleaning, he went downstairs with the garbage, and went to the supermarket downstairs to buy a bunch of ingredients and drinks and came back.

    After arriving home, he found that it was already half past five, so Jiang Yi simply started cooking. Soon, the smell of food wafted from the room.

    Jiang Rulu fell into a deep sleep. After Jiang Yi finished cooking, he went upstairs to take a look at her, but she showed no sign of waking up.

    Generally speaking, alpha's physical strength is much better than omega's. An alpha can easily satisfy an omega in heat, but satisfying an alpha in heat is difficult for ordinary omega to do.

    Jiang Yi is in heat for the first time, even if he is restrained enough, it is still very tossing. Jiang Silu didn't know why he persisted for so many days, and even chased her after it was over.

    Maybe this is her love for Jiang Yi?

    Jiang Yi thought so, and felt that Jiang Rushang, who had persisted for so long, should have reached his limit. She hesitated for a while and finally decided to go to eat by herself and let Jiang Rulu sleep until she woke up naturally.

    Jiang Yi turned around and went downstairs, left a meal for Jiang Shuang, and then put it away on his own.

    Halfway through the meal, Jiang Yi thought about it, and sent a message to his comrade-in-arms' widow: "How is your sister?" The

    comrade-in-arms' widow is surnamed Yu, and her name is Yu Yu. Jiang Yi has met her several times, and she is very gentle and tough. woman. The younger sister's surname is Xu, and her name is Xu Meng. She has not yet differentiated, and she is still a child in high school.